Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bulk buy...anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Bulk buy...anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Bulk buy...anyone?   Bulk buy...anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey guys, I'm buying a couple items off of BUDK and I'm wondering if anyone in my area wants to buy something to be included in my order so we can save $$$ on shipping. I'm only getting like $20 worth of stuff so it would be a huge waste to pay shipping on such a small order. Anyone want in? You can pick up from my address or meet at a field.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Bulk buy...anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulk buy...anyone?   Bulk buy...anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Hahaha, a couple hundred "Bang Thingys" included!?!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Bulk buy...anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulk buy...anyone?   Bulk buy...anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
Hahaha, a couple hundred "Bang Thingys" included!?!

A couple hundred "bang thingys"...a couple stink bombs...a flashlight...and an SS dagger reproduction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Bulk buy...anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulk buy...anyone?   Bulk buy...anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Haha, of corse. The boy with his own thread about pyros is buying $30+ on stuff that goes bang, and things that make you go Peeyewww. Haha just messin' with ya man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulk buy...anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulk buy...anyone?   Bulk buy...anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulk buy...anyone?
Page 1 of 1