Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$

Go down 
+5
Jarhead999 76 65
aveenvp
Omega Lambda
alexkmmll
Spl. Durkee
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$   For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Maybe have one of those little yank-chain-power-uppers and tie on a trip wire, when someone trips on it it would illuminate.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$   For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:41 am

@Slob, by door alarms...do you mean something like this?

Remember guys, EWD's can...theoretically...can be made to count as kills if needed.

Check out some of Mil-Sim Lab's new stuff...

He does alot of work with pliable foam and those cap-gun cap thingy's.

Some of his other products include:
-Non-pyro BB grenades
-"Flashbangs"
-Mortars
-Over-shoulder launchers
-Impact ordinance
-Mortar rounds (sabot)

Its worth looking at...even if its just to kidnap his designs Very Happy
(You an make most of his stuff by just going to Home Depot)

FYI: HE SAYS AN RPG-7 IS "IN THE WORKS"!!!
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$   For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 am

@Spl. Durkee,
Depending on how you construct it you can deploy it as a Mine, Trip Wire, Breeching Simulation. the only limits are the imagination.

For a Mine, use 2 can lids( #10 ) as the trigger, seperated by a low gage piece of cardboard, Trigger can be buried. For a Tripwire, use a piece of plastic, or thin plastic disc to keep the firing device open, I use cloths pins as the Firing Device, they can be quickly nailed to any surface.

As far as the channalization goes, all the signs are pre-positioned, and of course it goes for both sides, you donīt go running through your own minefield. The Minefield needs to be `` Box īī marked, 4 sides, and donīt go overboard, if your Playingfield is only 300 x 300 meters , you canīt go making the minefield 250 x 300 meters, not much fun for anybody.

That Door Alarm will work but check around there are cheaper and better on the market.

Depending on how you Play, you can incorperate all the work into a Team Position, or a Role Playing Position in long games or events. Points awarded for Deployment, Recovery, Detection, Disarming, you can place time restrictions on deployment, Skilled can deploy faster than non-skilled.

Like I said, Imagination is the key.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$   For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:22 pm

slob212 wrote:
@Spl. Durkee,
Depending on how you construct it you can deploy it as a Mine, Trip Wire, Breeching Simulation. the only limits are the imagination.

For a Mine, use 2 can lids( #10 ) as the trigger, seperated by a low gage piece of cardboard, Trigger can be buried. For a Tripwire, use a piece of plastic, or thin plastic disc to keep the firing device open, I use cloths pins as the Firing Device, they can be quickly nailed to any surface.

As far as the channalization goes, all the signs are pre-positioned, and of course it goes for both sides, you donīt go running through your own minefield. The Minefield needs to be `` Box īī marked, 4 sides, and donīt go overboard, if your Playingfield is only 300 x 300 meters , you canīt go making the minefield 250 x 300 meters, not much fun for anybody.

That Door Alarm will work but check around there are cheaper and better on the market.

Depending on how you Play, you can incorperate all the work into a Team Position, or a Role Playing Position in long games or events. Points awarded for Deployment, Recovery, Detection, Disarming, you can place time restrictions on deployment, Skilled can deploy faster than non-skilled.

Like I said, Imagination is the key.

Sounds good. Thanks for all the additions, Slob. I'll be sure to give you credit should I do choose to do a video series on this.
Back to top Go down
c0mr4d3
Sergeant
Sergeant
c0mr4d3

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$   For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:18 am

Yeah the paint thing is good if you use paint that comes of with warm water (Crayola makes some
I think)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$   For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of you that can't use pyro's...or just don't have any $$$
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: