Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What The F**K?

Go down 
+8
Spl. Durkee
Undertaker
Lone Wolf
K1nG
Zane
mgunner564
white wolf
Feel Good inc.
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Feel Good inc.
Private
Private
Feel Good inc.

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Today after a long and fun day of Airsoft we left our field which we build bunkers,forts,twine bared wire ect.(part of my backyard and public land). About 20 minutes later i came out side to find 3 or more kids hoped over my fence(Definately my property) and actully tried to shoot me with what sounded like a empty springer .And then scrambled away into the forest that was our field affraid .Luckly the didn't hit me or i would have lit them up with m m4 that was sitting in the kitchen. But what if they F**K up my backyard or our field what should i do confused Suspect
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm

not care
2nd time, tell them what they are doing
3rd time+ could be wise to report tresspassing
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm

post it...well the part of your land...can't do much about the other part...its called public for a reason...
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 pm

you have to post those yellow tresppasing signs if your land borders public, otherwise it's not consiered tresppasing (atleast in a court since htey can just say they tohught it was public)

What The F**K? K-1257
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 pm

kick their @ss. Most logical way.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Maybe they just want to play...but still wth. I would go ahead and post signs
if you see them do it again yell at them. third time shoot at them.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Undertaker
Corporal
Corporal
Undertaker

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Post signs that say "WARNING, Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again!"

This actually happened to me a few years ago. I had built a trench network in the woods behind my house, well 75% the network was on my private woods, with the other 25% on public. I had also built bunkers, banzai bunkers, and an mg nest. it was the ultimate field and too me 2 months to complete. Then i see a group of kids playing airsoft, and i thought "hey its cool as long as they don't trash it." Lo and behold, they started tearing down bunkers to make new ones, and caving in the trench system. I went out and started to talk to them, and they quickly resorted to yelling and name calling. I calmly told them to leave my property (they were on it) and started to walk away. I was no more than 15 feet away when i was lit up from behind. I had my we hi-capa in a shoulder holster under my bdu blouse from an earlier game, so they could not see it. They all had on saftey glasses/masks, so i turned around and lit them up.

Long story short, i never saw them again.
Sorry for running on, i know that was kinda wordy.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 pm

1. Post your property.
2. Intervene if they still go on your land.
3. Call the police.

Odds are the PD wont take legal action against them...but I'm sure it will scare them silly.
Do you know who it is?

(Oh and please don't use profanity in your subject or post...)
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:30 pm

1, Stay cool,
2, Check out Lone Wolfs comment, might be an oppertunity in this for you, your team could refine your skills and team work,
3, Explain to them where the bounderies are, and that they are trespassing on your property.
4, If they agree to a Game, Make sure you smoke them.
5, If they had fun, continue to smoke them till they lose interest, or become worthy opponents.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Slob, I love your outlook on problems....
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm

I believe "my" outlook is the best
Back to top Go down
Feel Good inc.
Private
Private
Feel Good inc.

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks guys for the help but i think that ill go with Slob and Lone Wolfs ideas thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:09 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:24 am

What The F**K? HiRad

Sign.

Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:42 am

Hahaha, I think "High Radiation" takes the cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What The F**K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F**K?   What The F**K? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What The F**K?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: