Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Well MB05 upgrades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timmoose1
Private
Private

Well MB05 upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Well MB05 upgrades   Well MB05 upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:29 pm

I decided to start upgrading my gun, but don't quite know what to get. I'm new to airsoft so any expert suggestions are much appreciated. I'm thinking of the HP hop up and the Laylax pss2 m190 spring. I'm also looking at spring guides, but am totally clueless.
tell me what you think of those and if theres anything else i could use.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

Well MB05 upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MB05 upgrades   Well MB05 upgrades Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 am

Well, I can't really help you much, but I own a WELL MB05 and it has been shooting incredible stock, I have been hitting body sized targets out to 300 feet,.. Stock.. So this gun is pretty incredible on its own, if you got it brand new and it is shooting bad though, unscrew the barrel and use a cloth or napkin of some sort and clean your barrel out because it is FILLED with grease and will make your accuracy absolutely terrible!
I know it did mine and for the first week and about 2000 bb's through it, I finally realized that was the problem, it is now shooting straight and hard, but Im sur that one of the airsoft snipers here will be able to solve your problem for you...

BTW Everyone! Im back! to some extent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Well MB05 upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MB05 upgrades   Well MB05 upgrades Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm

I have to say a Tight Bore Barrel thats 6.1mm this increases accuracy, distance, and the FPS,
I new firefly Hard hop up bucking also helps. Yes the spring is a good idea but make sure your spring guide can handle the extra power, if it can't then get a new spring guide.Also get a new trigger assembly after a while thats a metal and not plastic, plastic will crack in cold weather, you may want to add some extra weight to the butt of the stock this will stabilize your shots more even if there is no recoil it makes it easier. I nice little cheek rest and a new butt pad so it's more comfortable

for the externals a Harris Bi pod is a good idea to and a more powerful scope.

These are listed from first to last because it will cost you a pretty penny if you get them all at once, at least 200 to 650 depending on the quality they are.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
GibsonSG385
Private
Private
GibsonSG385

Well MB05 upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MB05 upgrades   Well MB05 upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 am

hey im new to everything and i just bought an mb05. to help my search can you direct me to the sites where i can get these parts.

any help appreciated

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well MB05 upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MB05 upgrades   Well MB05 upgrades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well MB05 upgrades
Page 1 of 1