Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

help using ghillie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stealthmonkey
Private
Private

help using ghillie Empty
PostSubject: help using ghillie   help using ghillie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:54 pm

What is the best way to stay concealed in a ghillie while near a fallen over tree and/or in high vegetation? Im new to the ghillie suit, but if you were to lie down in tall dense grass with a ghillie, wouldnt the opponent notice the patch of grass missing?
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

help using ghillie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help using ghillie   help using ghillie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Don't move when they're looking at you. Don't move more than you have to. Move as quickly, and as stealthily as possible when moving. Try to set up next to a patch of tall grass if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

help using ghillie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help using ghillie   help using ghillie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 pm

A few topics back was called "Marine Sniper Manuel." Download the PDF and read the section on movement, I found it very helpful. Skip the RS stuff, that's mostly the first 50 pages or so.
Back to top Go down
diablo@sdm
Private
Private
diablo@sdm

help using ghillie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help using ghillie   help using ghillie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 pm

only if the opposing team has the high ground and is looking down, or if your laying down in front of the tall grass. I wouldnt be near obvious obstacles like a fallen tree. If i was an observer on the opposing team thats the first place i would look. Ill take hiding in the tall grass any day. And restrict your movement as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help using ghillie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help using ghillie   help using ghillie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help using ghillie
Page 1 of 1