Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

which and what type of tight bore barrel?

Go down 
+2
James
MR.IV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MR.IV
Private
Private
MR.IV

which and what type of tight bore barrel? Empty
PostSubject: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Im looking into purchasing a tight bore barrel for my m4, The guy that works at my local airsoft store told me that 6.01mm are cutting it too close and i can run into alot of complications & takes a greater deal of maintenance. and that 6.04 don't make a Great difference from the stock barrels.I was thinking a 6.02? What size barrel would you recommend and what brands are well known for their barrels?
Back to top Go down
James
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Madbull is your best bet if you can't afford a Prometheus. And get a 6.03. It's tight enough to get the job done and you don't have to worry about jamming like you would in a 6.01.
Back to top Go down
RED89
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:19 pm

what kind of barrel should i get for my L96
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:24 pm

James wrote:
Madbull is your best bet if you can't afford a Prometheus. And get a 6.03. It's tight enough to get the job done and you don't have to worry about jamming like you would in a 6.01.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Prommy 6.03 barrels are amazing. possibly the best barrels, and keep a better accuracy than a 6.01, and require less maintenance. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1584
Back to top Go down
MR.IV
Private
Private
MR.IV

PostSubject: Re: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 pm

thanks guys, im definitely considering the 6.03 Prometheus now.....all ive got to do is find somewhere its actually in stock!!
Back to top Go down
RED89
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 pm

i have no clue what kind of barrel i need for my l96 and then what new hop up if any i need and if it is compadable.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:38 pm

RED89, you NEED to make your OWN NEW TOPIC for your questions. Each topic is made to answer a specific user's questions, not a melting pot for everyone's questions.

PLEASE read the forum rules found below.
http://www.airsoftallies.com/general-airsoft-discussion-f3/read-before-posting-rules-regulations-t15.htm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which and what type of tight bore barrel?   which and what type of tight bore barrel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which and what type of tight bore barrel?
Page 1 of 1