Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I have a dream....that black and white BBs...

Go down 
+2
Spl. Durkee
MR.IV
6 posters

Which color of BBs do you prefer?
White BBs
I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Vote_lcap83%I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
Black BBs
I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Vote_lcap17%I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
MR.IV
Private
Private
MR.IV

I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Empty
PostSubject: I have a dream....that black and white BBs...   I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Ive recently been trying to decide between using black or white BBs. The One thing i like about using black ones are that people can't see where the shots are coming from because the black BBs are somewhat camouflaged, but you can't see where your shooting! but if you know your gun is precise, then why worry about seeing it? But with white BBs you KNOW where your shots are going and if you REALLY DID HIT THAT GUY....and hes just not calling "hit!" Whats your preference?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream....that black and white BBs...   I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 pm

I said white, but I really mean...BOTH!
I like to have mostly black, but have about 1/3 white to act as tracers.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream....that black and white BBs...   I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:34 pm

If your shooting a AEG it doesnt matter becouse they know were you are anyway, if your using a rifle the only way your seeing a white BB traveling at 500 FPS is with your scope..so youll be fine
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream....that black and white BBs...   I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:09 pm

I chose white because it depends on what you are doing if you are sighting you want white or if you are in the feild you want black. Btw just realized just think about my last line it kinda came out wrong.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream....that black and white BBs...   I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm

I would like to say niether, because I use either a light green or yellow for night, and red for day.
The red is hard to see unless you really know what your looking for, and the light colors make it easier to see at night but still is harder to see, buy eye thats why my scope has the red green lighting in it.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream....that black and white BBs...   I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Tried black BB's once before thinking they'd be cool to use and hated them. An airsoft BB isn't the most stable of projectile so i use white so i can be sure everything is going where they need to go.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream....that black and white BBs...   I have a dream....that black and white BBs... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a dream....that black and white BBs...
Page 1 of 1