Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

MP7 Modification

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

MP7 Modification Empty
PostSubject: MP7 Modification   MP7 Modification Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 am

On the bottom of the MP7A1, there is the folding foregrip (google it if you don't know this). I personally do not like this very much. It wobbles a bit, an does not feel too sturdy. What I would like to do is cut this off, and instead, replace it with a rail. I could then put THIS on the gun's bottom rail. This would allow me to have a unique look, and have a more sturdy foregrip. I could also put THIS on there. I have not seen anybody who has done this, and think it would make an amazing new look to the gun. I have a broken MP7A1 that I will try this on before I butcher my TM. Does anyone know how I would go about doing this? If so, please let me know. I would like to know everyone's opinion on this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

MP7 Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP7 Modification   MP7 Modification Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:55 am

I like the idea... Alot. Is there any pins or screws that would let you take off the grip from the joint part where it folds from? If you can just get the grip off it would be easier to cut off the leftover piece. I don't know about mounting rails though, at least not sturdily enough for a 'nade launcher.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

MP7 Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP7 Modification   MP7 Modification Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:36 am

Nawh. I will have to cut it off probably. I could get a metal bolt inside the gun and attach the rail that way maybe? I would like it to look nice too, but not 100% necessary, because my MP7 is kinda beat up looking anyways.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

MP7 Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP7 Modification   MP7 Modification Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Kinda off topic but who is the manufacturer of the MP7s you have.....
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

MP7 Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP7 Modification   MP7 Modification Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 pm

One's Well and the other's TM (right?)
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

MP7 Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP7 Modification   MP7 Modification Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:36 pm

One (the broken one) is actually Galaxy, and the other is Tokyo Marui. I would do it to the galaxy before i did it to my TM (same with painting them- which i will soon do Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MP7 Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP7 Modification   MP7 Modification Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MP7 Modification
Page 1 of 1