Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airosft Business

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Free Fire
Private
Private

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm

If you have been interested in this side of airsoft for awhile now, and looking for someone to quite possibility partner up with, well your in the right place.

There's not much I can say than what is stated above, although we can talk more over IM. If you are interested please leave a MSN or AIM that I can contact you at (pm also).

Location: Central/Mountain zone. (not a problem if elsewhere)
Business classes/ talk to many financial advisors
Online shop

Thanks

Last edited by Free Fire on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Location? Age? Experience? Those would be helpful tidbits of info to list here. Just sayin' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Free Fire
Private
Private

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Ha, it is.

I'd rather just discuss that over an IM.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 am

Sadly mate there are not many businesses that recruit from the forums. You would have better luck going in person or arranging a meeting via email or phone to a local retailer.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Free Fire
Private
Private

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sadly mate there are not many businesses that recruit from the forums. You would have better luck going in person or arranging a meeting via email or phone to a local retailer.

Yeah, I sorta expect this.

I still wouldn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 am

Free Fire wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

Yeah, I sorta expect this.

I still wouldn't know where to go.

Well just look in your area for a hobby/paintball store that may also be getting into Airsoft. I know a lot of the woodsballers are wanting a change for more milsim while the speedballers want to wear their flashy jumpsuits...enter airsoft.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Free Fire
Private
Private

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:59 am

Yeah, I have been looking more locally. But it still seems like no one is interested. >.<
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:51 am

Ya gotta remember that were are in kinda a touchy economic climate.
Retailers are more interested in laying off workers than hiring new ones, unfortunately.

Alot of Chinese places are likely hiring people to handle over-seas wholesale operations...may be able to cash in on that if you're really desperate...
Back to top Go down
Free Fire
Private
Private

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Ya gotta remember that were are in kinda a touchy economic climate.
Retailers are more interested in laying off workers than hiring new ones, unfortunately.

Alot of Chinese places are likely hiring people to handle over-seas wholesale operations...may be able to cash in on that if you're really desperate...

Yeah, I'm not really desperate, just looking.

Really I'm not thinking a bit investment in the beginning, coming on slow with it.
Back to top Go down
Free Fire
Private
Private

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Still looking
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:47 am

Free Fire wrote:
Still looking
You will have much better luck looking for a job outside of the airsoft community.
It's a rather small market...and most airsoft retailers are small ma' and pa' businesses, not employing many people.

But if you are set on airsoft, think local.
http://tinyurl.com/y6e9asb

But instead, type "airsoft stores in ______" (where you live).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airosft Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airosft Business   Airosft Business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airosft Business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: