Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Advice on selling my gun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Advice on selling my gun Empty
PostSubject: Advice on selling my gun   Advice on selling my gun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:15 am

Does anyone know a good price to sell my G&G GR16 for? The selector switch is broken, and I have asked EVERYWHERE. and nobody seems to "Watch your language" know how to fix it. It is in almost new condition otherwise. No scratches. It is the full metal version, and I liked it a lot. Does anyone know how much I should sell it for? Or (and I know that this may be a stupid question), does anyone know how I could get it fixed EXACTLY? I do not want another answer like "send it to Asia". That is not helpful. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Advice on selling my gun   Advice on selling my gun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:47 am

Did you contact the company? Did you take it to a local store? Call up airsoftgi.com and ask if they will fix it...
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Advice on selling my gun   Advice on selling my gun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:28 am

Creed769 wrote:
Did you contact the company? Did you take it to a local store? Call up airsoftgi.com and ask if they will fix it...
I have done all of those things except for contacting the company. My local store will only work on guns I buy from them, and airsoftgi didn't respond to either of my 2 emails I sent to them about this.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Advice on selling my gun   Advice on selling my gun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Refer to the following thread for a bit of info on what might be the problem...and possible fixes:
http://www.airsoftallies.com/aeg-discussions-f11/gg-m4-selector-switch-t4307.htm

As for the selling, you could MAYBE get $200 or so for it. Bought for about $250-$300, no?

Sounds like you've had it for a while...and any damage/problem (such as the selector switch) will drop the price dramatically...even if the problem only requires a cheap fix. Its simple...no one wants to buy something that, in their mind, is "broken".

So I'd start at the highest possible asking price...and keep your options open for bartering.

Places to sell:
-Craigslist (FREE!)
-Here (FREE!)
-Other airsoft forums (FREE)
-Or contact a local team with a website to see if they can post an "ad" there.

If you need any further help, just say the word.
You'll get that gun sold.

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : went to go look up the price of the GR16 and realized I was really off. changed prices and what I think its worth.)
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Advice on selling my gun   Advice on selling my gun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Call airsoftgi, they always respond to that!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice on selling my gun   Advice on selling my gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice on selling my gun
Page 1 of 1