Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

need urgent help!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

need urgent help!!! Empty
PostSubject: need urgent help!!!   need urgent help!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:19 pm

HEy guys, as you know I have been asking alot of questions about the WE luger. Well, I have decided to get it, and I need some help, quick. I have decided to buy it from AEX. The bad news is, I need it BEFORE August 1st. Do you guys think If I order it today ( Friday, July 25 ) It will get here in time?? I need to know ASAP, as I am going out of town with a bunch of airsofting buddies to Kentucky Lake for some good airsoft. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: need urgent help!!!   need urgent help!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Well, im not positive. If you ordered it today, with it being this late in the day, theres a chance it wouldnt get shipped until tomorrow, then nothing happens with it on sunday, leaving, then getting shipped monday if not saturday, but it should get shipped sat. Then you'd have until friday to get it. So i think if it gets shipped sat it should make it. Not gonna say it would 100% though. Just what ive seen on shipping. (My mom sells on ebay, so i got a bit of understanding of it.) Hope it helps, somewhat.

~JTK~
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: need urgent help!!!   need urgent help!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey, everyone, thanks for the replys and advice. As some of you already know, I have ordered the WE Luger from AEX.com, along with a bag of 4,000 AE BBs. I chose the shipping option "THREE DAY SELECT" I will post a review, and PLENTY of pics for you guys. I just hope it gets here in time!! (BEFORE August 1st) But yeah, as I had most of my questions answered, and I have already bought the gun, ADMIN, feel free to close/lock this thread. I'm not saying you have to or that I neccesarily WANT you to, but you know, I just figured I would let you know that this thread doesnt really serve a purpose anymore, and that you can do as you wish.

Thanks everyone, DOUBLE TAPS
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need urgent help!!!   need urgent help!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need urgent help!!!
Page 1 of 1