Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

please explain why!!!

Go down 
+4
Reaper
iliveforthis99
DrummerBoyz95
lonesniper24
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

please explain why!!! Empty
PostSubject: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:26 am

soo theres this chick stalking me and stuff, well one of my co workers also had a stalker chick. and both of us told our stalkers how long we were with our girls okay. they both asked if we were going to marry them.

is it just stalker chicks or do all people ask if there going to get married after being together so long?

also why do they ask just why. has anybody else wounders this or faced this problem/odd question?
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 am

Dude, it's just a question... Answer truthfully. It kind of makes sense that if you've held a relationship happily for so long to wonder... maybe not at 15yrs old though.

Is she actually stalking you or doing the teenage "stalking" as in just trying to talk to you a lot? If she's just talking to you then it's not stalking.. she's only a "stalker chick" if she shows up at the same places you are, you see her around all the time, or she shows up at your house a bunch or something.

I don't understand why soooo many people think they have stalkers. Neutral
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:23 am

It's not just stalker chicks. It's a question everyone gets if their with a special someone for awhile.

Now chicks who won't leave you along and get the hint you don't "like" them on the other hand are a little creepy and unpredictable. I had one my first semester at college and i'll tell you she was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm pretty "Watch your language" sure shes a stalker.She for one found out where I worked and came it to talk to me. she found out my schedule at school, and follows me to each class, she got my number and texts me all the time. and knows some pretty personal stuff that only a select few know about me. I know they wouldn't tell her so I don't know how she got it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Dude. What you might least expect is your friends can let some things slip that she may overhear. It's not like she has a camera in your room. Paranoia is not good
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Women are weird....

sticks
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:56 pm

sticks.13 wrote:
Women are weird....

sticks

I know we tend to frown on this...but...+1
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 am

sticks.13 wrote:
Women are weird....

sticks

No truer words have ever been said.

~AFU
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:03 am

yes women are weird yet we gotta love them well the majority of us do. as for being pariniod i am not, i'm confused and pretty pissed.

oh well she came into work again, and i had this chick act like she was my girl and so far nothing has happened she left and hasn't said anything.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:06 am

i think she just has a crush one you! aww how cute!!! Smile
but in all seriousness just let her know shes getting in your bubble and you are uncomfortable with that. you want some breathing space etc. best thing to do is be honest. if you can't do it in person then text it to her. (she does have your number after all)
~words of wisdom from a sexy man~
haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please explain why!!!   please explain why!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please explain why!!!
Page 1 of 1