Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition

Go down 
+3
Insane Mercc
br55ftw
NoNeed2Hate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Empty
PostSubject: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:00 pm

these are some video i did just for fun, a speed reload video, and then a primary to secondary transition. its not for situational awareness, not necessarily for a world record, just trying to go as fast as i can! enjoy! Very Happy

Speed Reload

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezeXy6KPQNk
Speed Transition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOLz2K_ZlPw
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Nice idea with the AK, makes a lot of sense.

Not bad with the M4....for a lefty Very Happy In all seriousness, though, I probably couldn't do any better.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 pm

you can try shaving a few milli seconds off the pistol draw if you don't extend your arms out as far. Try keeping it near your chest because if you really need to be drawing it that fast your target will be very close.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 pm

What Insane Mercc said reminds me of what I saw in a MagPul training vid. When you draw your secondary weapon system, first bring it up and line up the sights, then push it out and extend your arms. That way you can be lined up faster and fire an accurate shot or two before you otherwise would have.

You're pretty fast with the speed reloads. I don't like to do those on the field unless I'm crouching or prone though. How are you for tactical reloads?

These guys have boiled down that MagPul training vid to about 20 minutes of airsoft-relevant material. You may need to watch them a few times to absorb all the information from them.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Yup...I got my ideas from watching Best Defense and Magpul videos where you pull it out and up towards your chest then extend because then you can shoot from the chest position then shoot with extended arms.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:37 am

i know, i just wanted to make it looks flashy (big motions are more noticeable for all my fans! XD ) i will make another video just for you guys with the pistol draw Wink

@br55ftw lefty reloads for an m4 are so hard ToT i hate it. haha its hard to go any fast

@durkee my tactical reloads are alright not too fast. 99% of the time i am always in cover when i reload
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:01 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:

@durkee my tactical reloads are alright not too fast. 99% of the time i am always in cover when i reload

LOL I never posted...
Back to top Go down
SCcrusaders
Private
Private
SCcrusaders

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 am

I wonder if troops in iraq know how to speed reload like this.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:14 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

LOL I never posted...

my bad for some reason i keep confusing you and omega haha. troops in iraq? like what? for the ak? or m4?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:25 am

Nice Very Happy

One thing, in the speed reload video you looked really hunched over.. haha. In the transition video your loadout looks amazing ^.^
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:56 am

@ drummer, yeah i noticed that after i posted the video... i thought oh crap... haha its a small thing i can fix Very Happy thanks for pointing that out.
my loadout looks amazing? haha i guess so thanks
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:30 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
troops in iraq? like what? for the ak? or m4?

Something tells me the insurgents were nevre trained for fast reloads...or reloads at all hahaha.

WARNING, somewhat graphic.

All joking (dark) aside, I have yet to see much evidence that would lead me to think insurgents a) cannot reload fast or b) reload like a muthatrucker and could beat you any day Very Happy
It all comes down to the individual warfighter.

As for our boys in the dust bowl, its hard to say. I don't see anywhere in basic that it would be taught...basic reloads seem to be the name of the game.
From video's, it seems that there is more a desire for rock solid reloads than speedy ones.

But Idunno, Sticks or Slob or Zane or someone might have info on that.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:48 pm

haha if insurgents could do a spetznaz speed reload, we might be in some deep Sh*t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition   Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast Reload, primary to secondary Transition
Page 1 of 1