Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

speed loaders??

Go down 
+4
Roamer
Ragnarock
Admin
Dark Knight
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:18 am

Has anyone found that any certain speed loader is more effective than the next, or any method of loading a clip in the heat of battle is better? It's an odd question, but i'm curious about reloads. Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:01 pm

I've only used the typical type:

speed loaders?? 31rqqt10

I own about three or four different brands of these, and haven't noticed a significant difference in any of them. Some may feel more solid, or be different colors, but as for performance, they're all practically identical. I've heard talk of some "jamming" more than others, but have yet to find one that proves this.

There are also electric ones, and various sizes of manual speedloaders, but haven't yet used any of them. I just don't see a need for electronic ones. I could possibly see myself purchasing a 200bb speedloader here soon though - current ones hold ~90.

EDIT: I've heard talk of many speedloaders jamming more than others when using .12 gram BBs. BUT, .12 gram BBs really shouldn't even be used in any gun in my opinion, except the very cheap ones possibly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:17 pm

i usually stick to high cap mags, so i just dump BB's straight in from a 500 container
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:11 pm

its not a speedloader, but I absolutely love that container of ACE's. It is way better then using the cheap plastic containers I saved up from my .12g days... wow, why did I ever use those lol
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:31 pm

well, i use them precisely because they are cheap plastic containers. i dont really think its necesary to have something expensive for holding BB's
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:48 pm

I agree Roamer. I purchased one of those myself. The product we speak of is the Excel BB loader. I love this thing. The feeding tube it utilizes creates a constant flow of BB's with just a little squeeze. It holds 1300 rounds, is shaped within an 1/8inch of an actual M16gazine (fits perfectly in mag pouches), and is much less noisy than other "bottles". The only cons to this product is the screw on lid is slightly less durable than i would like, and this product will not help you push bb's down into a clip/mag. But if you absolutely, possitively need to pour tons of bb's into a reservoir as fast as you possibly can. GREATEST PRODUCT EVER! (think simpsons)PS. cheaper on EBAY

DK

speed loaders?? Excel_bottle_jpg
Back to top Go down
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:20 pm

i have to admit i am tempted to buy one of those... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey Dark Knight, where did you get the idea for that speed loader? =)
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:07 pm

From you ACE you know i wanna be like you when i grow up. Cool

DK
Back to top Go down
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Aww, thanks DK! Did you end up ordering it off of ebay or did you go with airsoftatlanta?
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Yes, definitely cheaper shipping. That is the biggest problem I have found when I want to order something little.
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:09 pm

hey, I know you use those bb bottles, but trust these things are the greatest thing since bread that you don't have to slice your self lol
Serisouly, I am easily amused and these things keep me laughing and kicking my feet in the air for hours upon hours. BUT ONE

Excel BBBottle... the Roamer suggested airsoft item of the week Smile
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:20 pm

that same thing is sold at Airsoft SMITH ... i know it still costs money to ship but i try to buy from local retailers because every penny they get helps them stay in business, which in turn allows me to drive a little and be able to see the products that i might buy up close and personal. i know to some people that sounds over rated but that experience actually led me to buy my M4 over another model gun (MP5 at the time). also it is nice to go down to a store and ask some questions from time to time. believe me when i say that the people in the stores know alot more than the average airsofter.

k my rant is over back to the topic cheers

on a more serius note that relates to the topic here, heres a link to the bottle: http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=27_28&products_id=324

and this Speed loader has never failed me (i have 2, got my first when i got my gun, which was 4 years ago and it still works). : http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=27_28&products_id=369

sorry for getting WAY off topic

sticks
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Stay off topic, i agree with everything u said.

DK
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Yeah, this is why I am planning a trip to airsoftsmith in a couple of weeks. The only reason I don't support our local store is b/c Jabba the Hut (sp?) (the owner of the store) is HORRIBLE. He actually yelled at me and a friend saying "You guys are still here." after this I wanted to buy something and he refused to sell it to me b/c he said it wouldn't fit my gun!!!! He is freakin weird, not to mention rather large and stinky... sorry that was horrible.

In short don't buy you Excel BBbottle from backyardsafari.com!!! the closest "local dealer" (if you want to call him that).

horrible lol
Back to top Go down
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:04 pm

haha i think you just gave us all reason not to look in any of our local stores Laughing
Back to top Go down
mas
Corporal
Corporal
mas

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:11 pm

ive really no preference but this is probably the best
speed loaders?? 31RQQTRHR3L._SL500_AA280_
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:46 am

i use a traditional pistol mag size speed loader. When i use it though i squezze one row down then shake the loader around to get the bb's in, then i just do that till the clip is full.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Sponsored content

speed loaders?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed loaders??   speed loaders?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

speed loaders??
Page 1 of 1