Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

airsoft-club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Out
Private
Private
Black Out

airsoft-club Empty
PostSubject: airsoft-club   airsoft-club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Anyone bought from airsoft-club, their prices are very cheap but their shipping is 2/3 of the cart total. It looks good if you are only buying little things like gloves and slings and whatnot. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

airsoft-club Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft-club   airsoft-club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm

They retail on e-bay also. And one negative side I see is the fact there is no direct way to call the retailer and solve a issue immediately. You have to email their customer support service. And in times when it could concern a issue while your under a limited retailer warranty or lost product, you can get screwed if they decide to let your email sit in the inbox for a few days. Rather than calling and speaking to someone immediately.

I Like their selection. You do have plenty of options available. Of course knowing what is crap and what is not depends on your ability to research every little part, gun, or piece of geardo you buy. The low prices gives reason to be wary of product quality. Like ordering from any Hong Kong dealer or other overseas retailer, knowing exactly what you want and your expectations is important.

I'll give it a 7/10, compared to AirsoftGI being a 10/10.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

airsoft-club Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft-club   airsoft-club Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Black Out wrote:
Anyone bought from airsoft-club, their prices are very cheap but their shipping is 2/3 of the cart total. It looks good if you are only buying little things like gloves and slings and whatnot. Thoughts?
I bought a MOLLE vest for my friend from there. He loves it, and the quality of everything except the elastic seems great. The shipping was more than the vest, though. Typical Chinese Quality. (Very Happy TCQ is my new acronym) I would recommend it to someone who cares about their equipment and who does not like to jump into mud, concrete, trees, water, etc, which is why I do not have anything from them for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

airsoft-club Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft-club   airsoft-club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

airsoft-club
Page 1 of 1