Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Echo 1 or JG/GB?

Go down 
+4
Roamer
JamillaTheKilla
killyouno5
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
Private
Private

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:20 am

Hey, as my name says it all,I'm just getting into airsoft. I was looking at websites and found two, I'll mention those in a sec. Well, I was wondering for people who play already, what's better a Echo 1 G36C (V. 3) or a JG/GB G36C? I really need yalls help, Please?

Websites:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_163&products_id=1974

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-JG-G36C-638.htm

www.airsplat.com and www.airsoftgi.com

P.S. what are any good upgrades, I was thinking for like add-ons these- Leapers 40mm Red/Green Dot Scope and ECHO1 Foldable Vertical Grip for RAS (BLK). Is that good? You can finf the Red dot and grip at www.airsoftgi.com. Thank you, and plz answer?
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:49 am

Well im not an expert on airsoft guns and definatly not on these two guns. But either one of these websites would be a good site to get an airsoft gun from. And a red dot scope and a foldable grip will greatly help you in any airsoft battle. But if i had to chose between either of the two guns i would have to go with echo 1 just because the gun will be a high quality and if you are looking for higher fps this one will be better. Not to mention that it comes with a larger clip which will come in handy. But if it is a little expensive the jg will also be a great choice for a little less you are getting a way better price. But don't worry with either because I started out with a spring pistol so for a begginer either of these guns will be a great buy. And don't worry there will be someone a little more experianced about this subject that will answer you so listen to Adim or sea_bass they are way more experianced than I am. Good luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
Private
Private

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:03 am

Hey thanks for the help man I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:18 pm

First...either site will be fine. They both have proven to be reliable. Now, to begin with, Echo 1 and JG are pretty much the same, with the exception of the internals. Echo 1 has better gears than JG, meaning that it will function a bit better and such. Echo 1 also uses an M110 spring as where JG uses an M120 spring. The M110 of E1 increases Rate of Fire while sacrificing some fps, where as JG's M120 does the opposite by increasing fps while losing some Rate of Fire. With that, JG using the M120 spring also will wear down the gears much faster than the Echo 1 would. So, thats that, Echo 1 is a bit better but has less Fps than JG....thats pretty much the low down on them.

Now, for the G36...its a great gun. Its small and manuverable in some tighter situations, while still having the range of a normal size assault rifle. I have fired the Echo 1 G36 and it felt pretty solid. It was hitting targets (victims...lol) from about 130 feet, i did have to compensate a bit, but not much. The one i used shot about 330 out of the box. So, its a pretty good gun overall.

Hope this helps

~JTK~
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:30 pm

the Echo 1 G36C is a great gun from my own personal experience. I have never had a problem with mine a trust me, my friends and I have seen several problems with AEGs.

It is a long lasting, accurate, fast shooting gun that looks sweet... in my biased opinion. I have almost had mine for a year with no problems...

As far as upgrades, I think it is a great idea to invest in a 9.6V battery to replace the 8.4V battery that comes with the gun. It will give you a noticeable boost in ROF (rate of fire).

-Roamer
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
Private
Private

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Thanks Guys i appreciate it. Thanks Roamer, JTK, and killyouno05 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:33 pm

Ya just ask any questions airsoft related and there will be plenty of people more than happy to help you. Trust me this is the only airsoft forum that you will ever want to go to!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
Private
Private

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:01 am

OK cool I like this website
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:48 pm

The Leapers brand scopes I have found work exciallntly as I have one on my L-96 .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
xraydelta7
Private
Private

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: echo1   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:52 pm

I would get the echo1 because its worth it in the long run. JUST PLEASE don't USE AIRSPLAT! I used it and got a totlay different gun(commen from them) and i don't want a new airsoft player to start of on a bad note. the JG is very good, if you go on youtube look at bravoalpharomeo he has vids on the JG g36. The echo1 v.3 has metal bushings and they'll be worth it in the long run. I would get either one with both of those upgrades you picked! hope this helped. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:36 pm

I have heard of alot of people getting bad or different guns from airsplat as I have gotten a bad one too , so just don't go to airsplat no matter what you do .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
Private
Private

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:31 pm

OK I'll be sure not to.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Airsplat was that bad...although im not going to garuntee anything they still may have problems with inexperienced workers. Their CS is great though.

Now when you get a hi-cap...DON'T LOAD IT WITH A SPEED LOADER!!!

look at the manual and it should give you a depiction on how to load it...

Good luck, I would buy a facemask and about 8,000 bbs.

after your second or third game i would order some pure silicone oil...reason silicon...the bb and hop up are plastic...DUH!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
Private
Private

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:52 am

oh well im happy for the help im most likely going to get Echo 1 unless they stop making em all of a suddedn lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:55 am

Moving this topic to the "Which Gun" thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
Private
Private

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Hey Ill post pics when I get my gun. Aight.

Echo 1 or JG/GB? 381217864441zc5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Echo 1 or JG/GB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 or JG/GB?   Echo 1 or JG/GB? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo 1 or JG/GB?
Page 1 of 1