Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

PPsh should I get?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
c0mr4d3
Sergeant
Sergeant
c0mr4d3

PPsh should I get? Empty
PostSubject: PPsh should I get?   PPsh should I get? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Well im thinking about buying a PPsh tell me what you think?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PPsh should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPsh should I get?   PPsh should I get? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Well for starters they're not classics (if your're talking about the new ones) so this is in the wrong area. So i'm guessing you're asking about the Ares or Hexagon version correct? I've yet to see the Ares PPsh and i'd be surprised if many here have as well but it looks solid and Ares does make some nice guns. I'm a huge fan of old soviet guns so now that there's a PPsh i'd personally buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
c0mr4d3
Sergeant
Sergeant
c0mr4d3

PPsh should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPsh should I get?   PPsh should I get? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Yeah Hexagon.
Back to top Go down
Pardus
Private
Private

PPsh should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPsh should I get?   PPsh should I get? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

hexagon is $100 cheaper then ARES. Neither one have spectacular performance. Hexagon has better FPS is made of M14 (Stock + Gearbox) and G36 (Barrel + hop up unit) parts.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PPsh should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPsh should I get?   PPsh should I get? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:55 pm

DO NOT get the Hexagon, it has some of the worst internals I have ever seen, and it broke about 5 weeks after I got it.

The ARES has metal/wood furniture, a 2000rnd drum, and a pretty cool blow-back system. It doesn't have great internals so be prepared for upgrading (better than the Hex, though).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PPsh should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPsh should I get?   PPsh should I get? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPsh should I get?
Page 1 of 1