Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Need some info on Uramex MP7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

Need some info on Uramex MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Need some info on Uramex MP7   Need some info on Uramex MP7 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm

So, I'm officially confused. I found the HK MP7 on ASGI for 250, and then I found the uramex HK MP7 on airsplat for 100. Originally, I just thought that I had stumbled onto a great deal, and then I realized that the Uramex on airsplat is electric, while the H&K on ASGI is gas blowback. So my question is this: since I can't afford to get the ASGI MP7, should I just get the ASP MP7? Also, are uramex HK and HK the same company, and the only reason that the Uramex is a lower price because it's electric? Thanks- Capt-Crowbar.

edit: so I figured out that the Urqmex H&K is the same thing as the normal H&K, only electric, and thats why it's a lower price. A.K.A: mods please lock.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Need some info on Uramex MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some info on Uramex MP7   Need some info on Uramex MP7 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Actually the one on Airsoft GI is the Umarex/KWA gas blowback version. It's much nicer and more realistic than the other one, and is licensed by Heckler and Koch.
Back to top Go down

Need some info on Uramex MP7
Page 1 of 1