Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

G36C upgrade plan help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

G36C upgrade plan help Empty
PostSubject: G36C upgrade plan help   G36C upgrade plan help Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Ok, I would like to upgrade my jg g36c without opening the gearbox at all. What I am looking for is an increase of overall performance for under $200. I was thinking of a tightbore barrel, systema bucking with a scs nub, and possibly a MOSFET. I would like some other suggestions for this project. I also need to rewire the gun because the wires are jacked up pretty bad, would this be possible without opening the gearbox? Also, does anyone have a reccomendation for a MOSFET that has fire controls like a burst setting? Thanks to anyone that helps with this project.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: G36C upgrade plan help   G36C upgrade plan help Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Rewiring requires opening the gearbox. The rest does not to my knowledge
Back to top Go down
theairsoftplayer555
Corporal
Corporal
theairsoftplayer555

PostSubject: Re: G36C upgrade plan help   G36C upgrade plan help Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:16 pm

get a new gearbox there you go lol
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: G36C upgrade plan help   G36C upgrade plan help Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:17 pm

^Not a very helpful comment there, but yes rewiring the does make you open up your gearbox, and as the person above me said, a new drop in gearbox would be one of the easier ways to upgrade your gun with out having to open the gearbox, a new motor could also help pending on if you want high rof or high fps. TBB's are great for upgrading accuracy and range of effectiveness, and it also gives you a boost in FPS, due to the air having less space to go other than at the bb being shot. As for hop ups I don't have alot of knowledge about them other than you'll want a harder bucking for high fps guns and soft for low fps guns
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G36C upgrade plan help   G36C upgrade plan help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G36C upgrade plan help
Page 1 of 1