Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy   Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:18 am

Okay guys, I just found some pictures of me on Facebook of me at my Guadalcanal OP. Please read and comment about that OP here:
http://www.airsoftallies.com/upcoming-airsoft-events-f2/operation-watchtower-t4918.htm

And here's some pics, I hope these work....
Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_g10
Team USMC FTW!! I'm about one row back from the front, just past that guy with the helmet, the one with the woodland cover over my face.

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_g11
Me giving my idea of a game plan to our team's Officers and Ref. We actually ended up using it, too! As you can guess, that's me with my back turned, motioning my hand.

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_g12
Me and my buddy (Who I leant my Thompson too) were the first ones to fight our way up to capture this shack, which was a marked objective worth 100 points if we held it. we did, but my buddy was the real hero in this one. I just ran with him and kept him covered while he crawled into the shack and grapped the "Intel" inside. Cool I'm on the far left, under the flag.

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_s10
Me, in the middle-ish there, with our small "Assault" squad, surrounded. This was after we lost a few guys though, the actual assault team consisted of about ten guys. we hit the dirt and set up a small perimeter, and actually faught our way through the fire-fight and enabled our team to move up to this point, just 30 ft. away from our final objective! I could see it from there.

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_o10
After our team moved up and re-enforced, the flag we have to raise and defend is inside that building you can see in the distance!! Me on the left.

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_g13
I love this pic. This is right before we capped the last objective; I'm getting up to make a dash for a smoke grenade the OPFOR threw. We ended up grabbing it, throwing it back, and it really worked to our advantage. I was one of the first people to put boots in the target building.

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_a10
After we capped the objective, now we must defend it!! I'm not in this one, I'm further to the right, in that brush, but there's Ben with my Thompson.
Again:
Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_b10

And miscellaneous:
Me far right.
Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_g15

Shot of the GuySquad after action. Me far right.
Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Bing_t10

WHEEWWW!!!!! Done. Goodnight!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Semper Fi
Corporal
Corporal
Semper Fi

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy   Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Stupid eye doctor's appointment Sad
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy   Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Hahaha man, you missed a great one, we needed you.
But the next one is sure to be EPIC, and its supposedly right around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Semper Fi
Corporal
Corporal
Semper Fi

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy   Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm

I know I'm so excited!!! What battle do you think its going modeled after?
Hey I think I saw a sloth lookin thing In some of those pictures
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy   Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Hahaha I LOLZ
I have no idea... I'm gunna keep checking their FB page for updates. I think we're gunna shoot people at the next OP.
OHHH I'm gunna go on there page and suggest a Mogadishu reenactment!!

BTW I got the Glock charger
Back to top Go down
Semper Fi
Corporal
Corporal
Semper Fi

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy   Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:41 pm

That would be SWEEEEEET!!!!!!

Yeah a few people may get shot, we should try to tone it down on the shooting people's teeth out though.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy   Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Haha buy a freaking face cover like I had. If you need to see how one works/looks, you may use the pics above as a reference to how BA they make you look Cool

Yeah defending Super 64 = EPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy   Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of me at my last OP WARNING: Flash heavy
Page 1 of 1