Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

super light weight rig

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

super light weight rig Empty
PostSubject: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:39 am

THIS WAS CREATED FOR UAE (Ultimate airsoft experience-scavenger hunt) it has to be as small as possible so i can get in and out of vehicles quickly[img]super light weight rig Dsc00222[/img]
Kit list:
Combat belt with
2 double m4 mag pouches (molle on front)
1 double 40mm pouch (2 grenades inside)
1 dump pouch
1 serpa holster
1 double pistol mag pouch (2 MEU mags in them)
Recon Backpack
1 Night vision goggle (cyclops, yes their mw2 but they work so yea Razz) (can only use once i find some airsoft safe glasses)
1-2 bottles of water
X amount of bb's
extra radio and headset
3 speed loaders
GUN
KWA KM4 (old body new internals) with
Classic Army m203 (long version)
UTG RIS kit (AMAZING piece of gear)
Echo 1 PEQ (Piece of (censored))
custom blu'd flash hider (birdcage)
Sidearm
Socom gear 1911 MEU
6.03 TBB
Other:
FlakJak goggles (will use until it gets dark, then will switch to glasses (if i can ever find any) to use night vision)
Oakley SI Assault gloves (best gloves ever)
JTAG custom dead rag
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 pm

I am going to recommend you throw on either H or Y suspenders, it will help hold up some of the weight on the belt, I know it's not much but still plus it makes it look a little better.

other then that pretty cool I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 pm

wouldnt suspenders have to attach to a ALICE belt?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Sorry never mind my pistol belt that came with my Cross Draw has the ALICE belt so I thought your did to I didn't notice that it didn't have the holes to attach the suspenders. So never mind. I like how you have a random bag of BB's sitting in the conner haha
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 pm

yup, lol Im looking at a h harness and battle belt however :p
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Ewwww Call of Duty...

I like though, would an M203 be considered "super light weight" though?

heheheh
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I would also recommend suspenders. For vehicle ops usually a place carrier is best. That butt pack is going to be a PITA when you sit down. If your going to be using the same vehicle, see if you can just leave the butt pack behind in it for the game. I have seen some people rig packs to their legs. Looks goofy but it gets the job done...

If you have the cash I would recommend a Plate Carrier, or larger chest rig(RRV, Weesatch etc).

sticks
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:54 pm

I have a plate carrier but the thing doesnt fit, the pack will stay in the vehicle
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Why not just get the Commando chest rig thats really popular for a reason...it doesnt have a back to it so sitting and getting out of vehicles quickley wont be a problem and itll hold everything including to kitchen sink....
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 pm

I don't really want to buy another rig (other than my ALICE one) my MOD rig could be worn but i rather be light and be able to move (arriving at the item location around the same time as OPFOR)
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 am

That's a really good kit if you plan on leaving the pack in the vehicle. The only other thing I would add would be a harness of some sort. Doesn't matter if its X, Y or H, anything that keep the belt up will help.

sticks
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 am

thanks, a H harness would mount to it right? or does it need MOLLE or something else?
reason im using m4 w/ 203 is so i can shower the OPFOR vehicle with shells to kinda help cover my EOD's
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:47 am

Most harnesses I have see need the little holes in them LC1 or LC2 belts have them

super light weight rig KitPhotoCourse008

if you see them little holes it's what you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super light weight rig   super light weight rig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super light weight rig
Page 1 of 1