Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

AK-47S mag well problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

AK-47S mag well problems Empty
PostSubject: AK-47S mag well problems   AK-47S mag well problems Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:36 pm

I have been having problems with my AK for about 5 months now and I already made a thread on it but im going to try again....

I have a JG Works AK-47S...I took apart the hop-up assembly and discovered my hopup bucking is impossible to remove so I reassembled the whole thing and now my magazine wont load BBs into the gun. Im trying to figure out if its a mag well that might not be sticking out far enough or its the cheap Hicap mag spring that is worn out(I did leave the mag fully spooled in the gun over the winter...major oops)...any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: AK-47S mag well problems   AK-47S mag well problems Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:15 pm

i really think the magazine spring is just worn out.
if worse comes to worse you'll just have to replace your hop-up unit (which will only run you about 30 bucks including a new bucking)
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: AK-47S mag well problems   AK-47S mag well problems Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:04 pm

ok...and just to clarify..its not the "mag well" im talking about its the tube on the hop up unit i keep refering too...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: AK-47S mag well problems   AK-47S mag well problems Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:22 pm

take a look at it and just make sure it is line up properly, and just make sure the hop-up itself is placed inside the receiver properly. either the feeder tube is faulty or your hop-up is just misplaced.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: AK-47S mag well problems   AK-47S mag well problems Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:32 pm

I don't know why I even try....I recieved my mid cap today from evike and put it in my gun. There was a small improvement. It would shoot once in a while but i guess ive learned its not the mag thats the problem. BUTT!!! I have produced another problem....after removing the new mag from the gun after trying to shoot it multiple times I started fiddleing with that nobby thing at the top of the mag. Well....I was trying to find out what it was and THE FVCKING THING SHOT UP INTO MY GODDAM EYE BALL!!! Now the spring is hanging out and i can\'t put it back the right way! I don't know why i even try to mess with AEG stuff...can't wait till my GBB comes in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AK-47S mag well problems   AK-47S mag well problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AK-47S mag well problems
Page 1 of 1