HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Share | 
 

 Deadliest Catch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarhead999 76 65
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 4940
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 85
Location : Rio Rancho/NW Albuquerque, New Mexico, Socialist States of Obama

PostSubject: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Anybody else watch it? I recently started watching it, and I absolutely love it. My favorite guy died though, unfortunately.

Rest In Peace, Captain Phil Harris.



You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cqbtacticalairsoft.webs.com/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Honestly, no offence, that show angers me quite a bit. Everytime i go to discovery, it's on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 3897
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 21
Location : Ventura County, CA

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Yeah seriously lol. It's kinda dumb to me, no matter how much I like fishing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarhead999 76 65
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 4940
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 85
Location : Rio Rancho/NW Albuquerque, New Mexico, Socialist States of Obama

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Bah, whatever, it's better than Whale Wars, haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cqbtacticalairsoft.webs.com/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Jarhead999 76 65 wrote:
Bah, whatever, it's better than Whale Wars, haha
ANYTHING is better than whale wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarhead999 76 65
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 4940
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 85
Location : Rio Rancho/NW Albuquerque, New Mexico, Socialist States of Obama

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:32 pm

You have a point, but it's still a great show IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cqbtacticalairsoft.webs.com/
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1693
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 22
Location : Western Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Ive been watching Deadliest Catch since they first aired way back when. I loved Phil too. I honestly cryed a little when I saw that tribute earlier this week. Gonna watch the 2 hour speacial next week.

Whale Wars can go suck a fat one. Deadliest Catch, Ice Road Truckers, and Ax Men are my fave shows...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Wolf
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2551
Join date : 2008-07-03
Age : 25
Location : Marietta, GA

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 pm

This show is even more boring than It takes a Theif. Too bad he died...see kids cigarettes DO kill you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 4652
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 60

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
This show is even more boring than It takes a Theif. Too bad he died...see kids cigarettes DO kill you.
LOL I remember that show. All it managed to do was give me ideas... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1693
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 22
Location : Western Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

It takes a thief was super silly...

and he died because of a blood clot in his lung that went to his brain and he had a stroke...duh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 25
Location : Seattle/Whidbey Island, WA

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
This show is even more boring than It takes a Theif. Too bad he died...see kids cigarettes DO kill you.
LOL I remember that show. All it managed to do was give me ideas... Twisted Evil
Really? Because it made me want to build a house entirely out of structural steel with no windows and only 2 ways in or out. The garage door would be a one inch thick solid piece of aircraft-grade aluminium which when closed would lock on all sides like a safe. The front door would be an airlock. In order to get in, you need to enter the outside door and have it lock behind you. If you pass the retinal scan on the inner door it lets you in. If you fail it locks you inside the airlock and automatically calls the cops. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Omega Lambda wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
This show is even more boring than It takes a Theif. Too bad he died...see kids cigarettes DO kill you.
LOL I remember that show. All it managed to do was give me ideas... Twisted Evil
Really? Because it made me want to build a house entirely out of structural steel with no windows and only 2 ways in or out. The garage door would be a one inch thick solid piece of aircraft-grade aluminium which when closed would lock on all sides like a safe. The front door would be an airlock. In order to get in, you need to enter the outside door and have it lock behind you. If you pass the retinal scan on the inner door it lets you in. If you fail it locks you inside the airlock and automatically calls the cops. Very Happy
That was beautiful. I am going to do that to my house now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killyouno5
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Thornton, CO

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 am

<.<__________>.> I watch whale wars.... Although they repeat to often and I can\'t keep it up. But deadliest catch is actually a decent show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 am

killyouno5 wrote:
I watch whale wars....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Deadliest Catch   

Back to top Go down
 
Deadliest Catch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Where would i be most likely to catch a Zander and how?
» no wonder we cant catch any bass
» Custom catch tank fitted
» Catch can wanted.
» door catch on units

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: