Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Operation 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

Operation 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Operation 2012   Operation 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:00 pm

So this will be my first "op". Its on a pretty small scale, but I still don't know what to expect, also its my first time on this field (my family stays on the cape for vacation, I live in Baltimore and have only played at OA paintballs field and Tactical Airsoft arena).
http://theultimatebattleground.webs.com/operation2012.htm
Can anyone give me some pointers, and also a gear check?
I am bringing:
My m4
bio bbs
charger
battery
paintball full face mask
shooting glasses
radio
watch(gunna keep in pocket but still useful as it has a compass)
bdus
vest
flashlight
spare batteries for flashlight/radio
and empty altiod cans.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Operation 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation 2012   Operation 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 pm

you are most definitely going to want some snacks. and water. don't leave these in the prep area. take them with you. you are going to need them indefinitely later. if you don\'t bring it you be a little regretful.
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

Operation 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation 2012   Operation 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:58 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
you are most definitely going to want some snacks. and water. don't leave these in the prep area. take them with you. you are going to need them indefinitely later. if you don't bring it you be a little regretful.
Thanks for reminding me for the snacks, gotta go pick up some clif bars. I have a hydration pack on my vest so Im good for water.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Operation 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation 2012   Operation 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Kinda a vague description by the event organizer.

Pathetic website for a "business".
I mean seriously, couldn't spend the $20 to get a real domain?
Couldn't commision someone to do the logo/site design?

Ok enough ranting.

Congrats! You'll have loads of fun.
Just contact the guy in charge to confirm and see how many people have said they're coming.
You don't want to make the trip to get to an event and have 5 people show up.

Now I'm going to go email the site owner to offer my services as a web designer.
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

Operation 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation 2012   Operation 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Yeah, pretty crappy site and pretty crappy description, but they have "ops" every other weekend, which is as often as OA paintball holds airsoft matches. Someone on the forums asked and the guys said usually for "ops" they have 20-40 guys(which is why i put "ops" in quotes Razz) I hate that I have to wear a full face mask, but atleast I don\'t have to do it with an AK47, that would be a pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Operation 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation 2012   Operation 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation 2012
Page 1 of 1