Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leisureman9000
Private
Private

LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA. Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA.   LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 pm

I am a member of an 8 man group called Spectre Group 7 out of lake City, Fl. We are looking for teams and fields to link up with in the Gainesville and Jacksonville, Fl. area to play with and train on a regular basis. Some of our members have fallen to the way side, and for those of us who are still active and must quench our thirst, we are looking to expand our search outside of our area (which has no airsoft what so ever) to keep our training and play up. We have attended several events in the Florida area Including Radiant Spear, Urgent Fury II, Wounded Eagle and then SOCOM (in Ocala) on occasion. We are laid back and way easy going but serious about the sport. No elitism here. Whoa, I feel like I am on a dating web-site! Weeeeeeeird. If you are in the Jax or Gainesville area and are interested in playing, just hit me up. We would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Trevor.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA.   LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:06 am

Sorry but I think theres only 1 or 2 other florda players here but I think they no longer get on. Debatible about the section but I'll let it go. Maybe try Airsoft Forums or Airsoft Retreat, Larger population most members here are mid west to west coast players a few in the upper portions of the east coast but not many.

Google air soft in florida and see what comes up, may not be your exact location but maybe a 50 mile radius.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA.   LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 am

Never heard of em.

You posted 2 duplicate threads. Ask a moderator to delete one.

If you're gunna post, at least stick around for a bit...we've had too many post-n-run members lately.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA.   LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah this is a great forum even if you don't get the info you wanted but still try out those other sites.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA.   LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND FIELDS TO LINK UP WITH IN GAINESVILLE/JACKSONVILLE, FL. AREA.
Page 1 of 1