Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Snipers / spotters...

Go down 
+4
Roamer
Admin
Sentinel
Seabass_9000
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Snipers / spotters... Empty
PostSubject: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:32 pm

We need some pics in here guys. Lets see 'em, L96's, M24's, CA8's, etc... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:30 pm

I can't upload pics Neutral
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:50 pm

My UTG L96, without the gun-wrap or gun cam on it. It's my first love - except now I'm getting my CA8-2. I'll post pictures of the CA8-2 when it comes next week Smile I'll throw in a pic of my sidearm as well.

Snipers / spotters... 100_1811

Snipers / spotters... 100_1843

Snipers / spotters... 100_1852

Snipers / spotters... 100_1859

Snipers / spotters... 100_1866
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Very nice... love that hand cannon. Very Happy

When is your CA8 going to be in... we need some pics of that on here for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:02 pm

off topic, but here goes:
SENTINEL there is a very easy to use guide on how to upload pics posted on this forum...
check it out, its free and very easy. I just posted a couple of pics of my custom paint job

https://airsoftforum.darkbb.com/pictures-videos-f21/how-to-upload-images-to-forum-t68.htm
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:36 pm

love your handgun hate to have to go up against that affraid
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 pm

yeah, you should see/hear the CA8, its like a continual string of BBs. Not even fair. I was hugging dirt for a long while during our last practice, everytime he shoots it a little pee comes out Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:08 pm

i just bought the O.D. stock yours looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 am

The guns really do look great Admin just one thing that I would change , you see , to make it look realistically camoflaged put some black tiger tiger tiger strips on the green and some green ones on the black . Oh , I almost forgot Roamer thats gross , sick , and wrong . Thank You For Tuning And Listening In That Is All .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:53 pm

admin..nice pics i love your dragon looks sweet... i just got my utg L96 today can't wait to try it out...second is that a false muzzle lying next to your L96??? just wondering Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Tater wrote:
admin..nice pics i love your dragon looks sweet... i just got my utg L96 today can't wait to try it out...second is that a false muzzle lying next to your L96??? just wondering Question

I'm sure you'll love the L96. Get some quality, heavy BBs, a good scope, and fine tune your hop-up and I know you'll be happy!

The thing lying next to my rifle is a fake silencer. It actually goes to a cheap Gas Pistol I used to have that I lost in an event last year. Somehow I managed to lose the pistol but not the silencer that was attached to it... Go figure Smile
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:21 pm

if i might ask what weight of bbs do you use for your?...im using .25gs and im having some problems with it and im think about .28g bbs..
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Adman is that dragon a 5.1 or a 7.1?? can't tell by the pic. i just bought a 5.1 silver version...can't wait it is my first blow back handgun should have fun with it Smile ill have to post some pics of my weapons when i get all of them together and i have the time to post them(our comp. is really slow) until then "never assume anything"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Tater wrote:
Adman is that dragon a 5.1 or a 7.1?? can't tell by the pic. i just bought a 5.1 silver version...can't wait it is my first blow back handgun should have fun with it Smile ill have to post some pics of my weapons when i get all of them together and i have the time to post them(our comp. is really slow) until then "never assume anything"

I know all about slow computers - nothing more aggravating. Smile

It's a 5.1. And I think you'll like the pistol. Although I've had some mag issues with it, it's been a great gun - very accurate. And sure blow-backs are a waste of gas, but man they're a ton of fun! Looking forward to the pics.

And to answer your previous question. I use either KSC Perfects .25g or Airsoft GI high-precision .25g BBs. Typically snipers want to use .25g as the lowest weight, with .28g and .30g being better weights for sniper rifles. But my .25gs still work well in my L96 and I can also use them in my CA SL8 so I don't have to purchase 3 type of BBs as opposed to 2 (1 for my rifles, 1 for my pistol).
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Adman.. got my Dragon today man that thing is nice like you said yeah it waste gas but it FUN!!! i can't wait to use it in battle and see the looks on my friends faces im gonna take some pics of my guns today so they should be on the website soon and how did you get the orange tip off of yours just wondering if it comes off???..thanks for the BB weight help by the way i appreciate all the help youv given me most people wont...and too the other people who have help out too thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
devil dog425
Private
Private
devil dog425

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:39 am

Admin i was just wondering what kind of scope is on your L96?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snipers / spotters...   Snipers / spotters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipers / spotters...
Page 1 of 1