Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

World larget airsoft event.[Video]

Go down 
+5
gentry
AFU
Spl. Durkee
Wertuk
gurkboll
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gurkboll
Private
Private

World larget airsoft event.[Video] Empty
PostSubject: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:09 am

Hello fellow airsofters, I've been lurking on this forum for a while and thought that it was time for me to share something. Here is how we play airsoft in Sweden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEUFghGo0Dk

This is the 7th time the airsoft event "Berget" which is now lagest world takes place. It had over 1300 combatants split in to 4 teams. The game takes place over 4 days in a wast forest area with small villages built specific for airsoft. All teams have more or less (depending on faction) access to cars, tanks, mortars, AT-weapons and a helikopter to complete objectives.
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 am

Lurk for a while... Join date, Today.....
Back to top Go down
gurkboll
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 am

You don\'t have to be a member to lurk =)
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:32 am

That game would be awesome. Remember not to necro post.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Berget is my dream event. I'm going some day...just don't know when Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Wertuk wrote:

actually, necro posting is OK as long as there is a good reason for it. If you have a question that the topic pertains to, but wasn't answered, it is a lot better to necro post than to make a new topic.

Just don't pointlessly necro post.

~AFU
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm

AFU wrote:
Wertuk wrote:

actually, necro posting is OK as long as there is a good reason for it. If you have a question that the topic pertains to, but wasn't answered, it is a lot better to necro post than to make a new topic.

Just don't pointlessly necro post.

~AFU
Sorry, I realized that he was contributing when I read the topic, but I just saw that an old topic had new post and my meany of a brain said necro post without reading. Didnt read the topic again till this post so sorry for false anger gurkball.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 pm

man we kinda have a place like that in VA called ballahack airsoft they got vehicles helicopters rappell tower and boats. ( all i know so far haven't been can't wait)
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am

Sweden hmm, you need to post loadout's unless they are American then won't be either here or there.

Anyway I've seen these videos very great personally I would love to be an opritive in one.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 pm

World best 18th birthday present? i just found it.

And people say airsoft is for kids...Dam, i can\'t even explain the leval of awesome.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm

yeah you have to get tickets early said they sell out in 1-2 hours
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 am

@gurkboll
You should really stop making that claim.....
Quote :
"Berget" which is now lagest world takes place. It had over 1300 combatants

GroundZero in the UK has events with more players, Big Combat in the CZ Republic averages 3200 players, Ranger Stakes in Poland has more participents than Berget, Clean Water, Avalanche and Winter Tempest average the same amount as Berget.

On a personal note, having played Berget, and must say am happy that I missed both 6 and the Three Kings, if the Orgas would get back to basics, more event oriented, game play and player satisfaction structure, Berget could go back to making the claim of being the ``Premere AS Event in Europe !´´, Pine Bluff, Red Dragons, Mahlwinkel, Gambit, Stiletto, Boarder Shield all offer better games and gaming oppertunities for alot less money and little or no aggravation.

How many got bounced this year for Rule violations ? Hot Guns, Banned BB´s, unauthorized Pyro ?

What was the shot out window ( auto glass ) count at the Three Kings, 4 ? 5?

It is a real shame, Berget was awesome, but IMHO the ORGAs no longer see the players or the game, they see only the $$ signs.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Durkee, when you go, i'll come with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World larget airsoft event.[Video]   World larget airsoft event.[Video] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World larget airsoft event.[Video]
Page 1 of 1