Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Mugu Air Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Mugu Air Show Empty
PostSubject: Mugu Air Show   Mugu Air Show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 pm

So today I went to the Point Mugu NAS to see the USAF Thunderbirds as well as other performers and displays.

It. Was. Awesome.

Simulated A-10 strafing runs, F-15 flying around the base, stunt helicopters, parachutists, C-130, static displays of various jets, airplanes, etc etc. And last but not least, the Air Force's six plane demonstration squadron known as the Thunderbirds. Pretty awesome show if you ask me. Oh and they had funnel cakes! 6 bucks for one though haha. Lots of Air Force and Navy guys with M9's in a SERPA leg holster

@Durkee
They even had a Predator drone on display ^-^
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Mugu Air Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugu Air Show   Mugu Air Show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm

My (Don\'t use the Lord\'s name in vain.) I wish I had gone.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Mugu Air Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugu Air Show   Mugu Air Show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 am

Yep, and the best part? ADMISSION AND PARKING IS 100% FREE.

There's always next year though.

Actually, if you're not patient enough to wait until 2011 there's one at the Camarillo airport on August 21st and 22nd...There's actually going to be a UAV demonstration on that one. Admission is $10 on that one though, and probably won't be as good as this weekend's show at Mugu.

http://www.wingsovercamarillo.com/index.html

It's a show that demonstrates civilians' aircraft and stuff, so not so much military displays as there was at Pt. Mugu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mugu Air Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugu Air Show   Mugu Air Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mugu Air Show
Page 1 of 1