Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Villa's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

Villa's Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Villa's Revenge    Villa's Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:41 pm

I guess this would be my first real op with 400 people and a real storyline. To anyone in the MD, DE area, OA has had some pretty good airsoft events in the past. Villa's Revenge But I gotta wear a full face mask, and gotta get the cash together for an EoTech and carryhandle rail. Anyone got tips for using full face masks in the feild?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Villa's Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa's Revenge    Villa's Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Your cheek might not actually rest on the cheek rest so learn to hip fire! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Villa's Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa's Revenge    Villa's Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:40 pm

I think that's why he's getting the carry handle rail. No tips from me, sorry. I've never had to wear a mask.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Villa's Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa's Revenge    Villa's Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 pm

I don't go to real places where payments and facemasks are required... I just wear ballistic glasses. Although I am getting some Sun, Dust, Wind goggles and a recon wrap...

My tip: since you can't see through your sights, hold your gun up next to your head at eye level and trace the BBs with your eyes. That's really all I can think of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Villa's Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa's Revenge    Villa's Revenge  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villa's Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Upcoming Airsoft Events-
Jump to: