Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Echo 1 ER-25

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZedHead
Private
Private
ZedHead

Echo 1 ER-25 Empty
PostSubject: Echo 1 ER-25   Echo 1 ER-25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:55 am

So. Looking at guns that I might someday buy(note: spring is a good time), and I came across the ER-25. It's getting to the top of my price range, but comes with a battery already. My biggest problem is that, while reading the many reviews that said it is a good/great gun, were the ones that said what they got was downright trash. Anyone have any experience with this gun? Or any suggestions for something similar? Going to be the DM for my team, we play field games, usually mid to long range battles are what goes down.
Much appreciated.
Zedhead

PS - Sorry, forgot a link.
Here you go.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

Echo 1 ER-25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 ER-25   Echo 1 ER-25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 am

don't get it or the A&K, JG and CA get the G&G one you would be alot happier its restricted to semi only and instead of using an enlongated V2 gearbox it uses a standard V2 gearbox so you can use any parts in it
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Echo 1 ER-25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 ER-25   Echo 1 ER-25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 pm

For the most part the ones that say it's "downright trash" are the dudes who join the I'm-cool-wagon and flame the "low end" brands just because they have the "low end" name. "Echo 1 sux!!!1!11! Systema ftw d00d!1!!1!"

The Echo 1 and A&K versions are both pretty nice, I've seen them in action. The G&G needs upgrades right outta the box if you want to play a serious sniper/marksman role, it's only shooting ~300 so your targets will have a hard time feeling the hits at long range. Even with the Echo 1's weird gearbox, it won't be too tough to upgrade as long as you know an experienced tech who can help you, but with Echo 1's stepped up quality the only upgrades I can think of are tight bore barrel and/or hop up. Beyond that, E1 does pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Echo 1 ER-25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 ER-25   Echo 1 ER-25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:33 pm

I would get the A&K. I have one, and although it needs a tighbore out of the box, it's amazing. And I got it for $200
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Echo 1 ER-25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 ER-25   Echo 1 ER-25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo 1 ER-25
Page 1 of 1