Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?

Go down 
+6
gentry
iliveforthis99
AFU
Spl. Durkee
SnoSnipe
david
10 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Empty
PostSubject: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm

I have decided I am going to buy the We Tech Full Metal Desert Warrior, as most of you have noticed in all the topics I have posted. But I can't decide whether to get it from evike, or airsoftgi. The one on evike is cheaper cause for only 3 more dollars theirs a extra mag that comes with it, the airsoftgi one is $113.50 with 2 mags opposed to the evike one which is $103 with 2 mags. I hear airsoftgi is more reliable, but the evike one is cheaper... the evike one has a few different things on it compared to the airsoftgi one... I noticed that the evike one is called CQB Master Desert Warrior Socom which sounds different than the airsoftgi one and it also looks a bit different. Which one should I get? And are they the same?
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Flip a coin
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:13 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
Flip a coin

Well gee thats some help!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 pm

david wrote:
SnoSnipe wrote:
Flip a coin

Well gee thats some help!

Well it's just about the only thing we can say hahaha.
When it comes to retailers, don't trust what people say. Some people swear by Evike, others refuse to buy from them (same goes for ASGI).

It's all a matter of opinion based on prior experiences. So with that in mind, flipping a coin would really be your best bet.
There's not much a price difference or better shipping between the two...and you haven't developed an opinion on either one because you haven't bought from either one.

So...
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 am

Spl. Durkee is correct

Although I will add that I myself will no longer buy from Evike. The one order I tried to post with them got backordered then when I changed the order, that also got backordered, and it took forever to get a live person.

I have never bought from ASGI, so I have no opinion on them either way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 am

I gotta vote ASGI, never had a problem with them unlike Evike.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 am

GI evike is a b if you complain about not recieving an order or messed up order they will never contact you back for months
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm

gentry wrote:
GI evike is a b if you complain about not recieving an order or messed up order they will never contact you back for months
you are supposed to contact them, that is your obligation as a customer. If you bother to call them they have great customer service.

Honestly I would go with GI in this case. because the WE-tech is over 100 bucks, you get free shipping and you can put in a coupon code too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 pm

I would suggest going with evike, since the order is over $100 dollars, you can use the coupon code "rocket" and get 15% off your order. Evike has done everything I wanted them to do, if something goes wrong they will email me or call me. Sometimes they do both. I got an email and they called and left a message because my Madbull hop up was on back order. Just so I would know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
gentry wrote:
you are supposed to contact them, that is your obligation as a customer. If you bother to call them they have great customer service.

Honestly I would go with GI in this case. because the WE-tech is over 100 bucks, you get free shipping and you can put in a coupon code too Very Happy

yeah i did call them and they said can't do \"Watch your language\" about it
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 pm

I don't know if it were Evike's fault, but my M324 had 2 screws that a can't tighten because the hole they screw into are to large. One was for the bipod rail and the other was for my scope rail, which screwed me over yesterday because my scope wasn't aiming where I zeroed it to, because the rail was loose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:36 am

That can't be Evike's fault... they don't make the guns...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:23 am

Yeah a lot of people blame AirSplat and Evike for their broken guns.... wtf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?   Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I buy from evike or airsoftgi?
Page 1 of 1