Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! Empty
PostSubject: G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY!   G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 pm

I am copying and pasting this from my trader's airsoft ads

GR16:
I have a full metal G&G GR16 (M4) that will come with the gun, original box, Original Flash Hider (one of the pieces on it broke off- not a big deal), G&P CQB sling mount, replica magpul MBUS rear sight, CQB rear sight, and the original charger and 8.4 battery. This gun has NEVER BEEN USED IN A GAME, and is in pretty much new condition. I also just recently got a new fire selector put on it (because the G&G one sucks.) I am going to start with a high price, and am very willing to drop it. Just make me an offer, and we can go from there.

$320 OBO
WILL ACCEPT TRADES-BUT WILL NOT SHIP FIRST.
G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! 14w4lf10

IBA:
I am now selling a Condor Interceptor Body Armor system in black. This system is incredible, and is absolutely perfect for CQB. It is in perfect working condition, and has a work look to it. The only problem is a flap of velcro on the inside of the vest is falling off, but, even without that piece of velcro, it would function exactly the same. It will include all of the pouches seen in the picture plus a medic pouch and minus the S&W knife pouch. Does not include groin protector.

G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! 103gbv10
G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! R26q1z10
G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! 24g52110
Willing to consider trades- but will not ship first. I will not pay for shipping.

Light Bearing SERPA for 1911 and Multicam Tornado Holster:
I have a brand new, never opened blackhawk serpa holster! I have no use for this, as I do not have the Xiphos light. I will let this go for $30 obo shipped (cheap because of the lack of people with this type of light).

I am also selling a Condor Adjustable Tornado type holster thing. It is also brand new, never been used in a game, and is in multicam. $35 obo shipped.

PM me for pictures of more information.

G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! 281qyc10
G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! 2zzrs610
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY!   G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:52 am

G&G GR16 (M4)
SPT
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY!   G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 pm

G&G GR16 (M4)
Back up! Trade fell through! I will be much more eager to give you guys a discount, rather than the other websites I have it on.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY!   G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 pm

M4 now $275 SHIPPED!
Vest $100 SHIPPED!
SERPA: $25 SHIPPED!
Tornado: $30 SHIPPED!

Please buy this! I need a car to aid in transportation to work and school! Thanks Smile
Will consider trades and partial trades, however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY!   G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G&G GR16, Condor IBA, SERPA, and Tornado Holster (MC)... OH BOY!
Page 1 of 1