Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My AK47 is a crapshoot

Go down 
+2
DrummerBoyz95
SnoSnipe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

My AK47 is a crapshoot Empty
PostSubject: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:57 am

My AK47 is having problems again. Every time I shoot it extensively, it either locks up, and I have to wait for 5 minutes until it fixes it's self, or take off the grip, take out the motor, and then put it all back together again, which somehow always fixes it. I am selling my M4 to make this work, and am willing to buy anything to make this stop. It happens on full auto and semi auto 50/50. If you fix this, then you win a cookie
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am

Willing to buy anything.... how bout a new one?
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 am

........................................................................................................................................................................no
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 am

Sorry for double post. Charging the battery all of the way up makes it stop until the battery runs out around half way.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 am

Is it a GandG? My CM does that to me, after about 10 shots on semi, (pretty fast shooting them) it locks up. I switch to auto and then back, all better.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 am

Creeds problem is a very very common one, I believe it's the tappet plate, but Snos is different. Sno, do you use a common wall trickle charger? What's happening, I'm pretty sure, is that the battery is getting weak, too weak to make the bevel gear on the motor fully rotate and move the other gears in your GB. So, when you pull the trigger, the small amount of force that the motor uses to try to moe those stiff gears is exerted right back into itself, and then the motor itself gets pushed into the wall of the pistol grip....hence that clicking noise you hear when you pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:39 pm

It is a switch issue. Which is pretty common with any gun that uses the V3 mechbox. The switch assembly will trip because of improper timing with the yaw lever. What is happeneing is the yaw lever is not in the proper position when you pull trigger the switch will either pop out of the housing or simply jam. This will either cause the weak contact with the plates or no contact at all.

How you know if the yaw is in correct timing, the spring that drives it shouldn't be decompressed and the cam on the bottom of the sector gear should be contacting the yaw lever. Or you can just put the sector gear in the one-o-clock position.

If the yaw lever is decompressed through the full cycle (sector gear raises it, but it never returns to set position), check the spring that drives it. Make sure it is secured properly to the mechbox.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
StealthKill
Private
Private
StealthKill

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:02 pm

i think m14 double taps has the right idea. maybe you should look into a bigger battery. not bigger volt wise(unless you want to) but bigger as in more mAh. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 pm

This has been fixed for a while now. Thanks, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My AK47 is a crapshoot   My AK47 is a crapshoot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My AK47 is a crapshoot
Page 1 of 1