Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

This should be interesting...

Go down 
5 posters

Which of the following gas blow backs should Stormtrupr buy?
Echo 1 MP5k
This should be interesting... Vote_lcap14%This should be interesting... Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Marushin seven - five (6mm version)
This should be interesting... Vote_lcap0%This should be interesting... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maruzen P99
This should be interesting... Vote_lcap7%This should be interesting... Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
KSC M9
This should be interesting... Vote_lcap21%This should be interesting... Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
KWA Glock G23f
This should be interesting... Vote_lcap50%This should be interesting... Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
KWA USP Compact
This should be interesting... Vote_lcap7%This should be interesting... Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
KWA USP Standard
This should be interesting... Vote_lcap0%This should be interesting... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TSD MP7
 0% [ 0 ]
Who needs a sidearm?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

This should be interesting... Empty
PostSubject: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Which of the following gas blow backs should Stormtrupr purchase?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Is this sidearm to compliment his mp5 primary? I think knowing his primary weapon would help in that decision Smile

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:30 am

Yah what admin said, because if his primary is a mp5, he could handle a biigger side arm, if he primary was a bigger gun, the compact KWA would probably work out best.
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:31 am

Well most likely he would be using his MP5, however he may purchase my M14 sometime in the future, which he prefers at the shorter length. So something that would definitely work with the MP5 but could possibly work with the M14 SOCOM as well.

By the way, I must have been tired when I did this post because I put Seven-Five instead of Five-Seven... sorry my mistake.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:37 pm

i gonna say the G23F because if he was a sniper he would need a rapid firing backup that isnt too big. and from what i understand it does have full auto so it could get him out of some sticky situations. < the only down side to this is it will require alot o mags and with GBB mags at an average of 33$ this isn't cheap. if he doesn't like the G23F then i would def recommend the KSC M9(my current backup) as it is one of the best GBB for the money out there. at my last airsofft game(last month or so) it even worked in the cold temp of the 20's.< i did keep it in my gloves before the game was on though. just on that i know i can trust it whenever i need it.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:00 pm

The G23F is full auto capable... our friend Slacker uses one. It goes through mags like you wouldnt believe. Very Happy It would be a good sniper sidearm though, you are right about that. If anyone tried to rush you, chances are you could just whip that baby out, hold down the trigger and the guy would probably be out. Smile

Personally, I think an accurate sidearm may be more effective however. If you only rely on the ROF you may miss somebody or you may run out of mags before the person is out. Because of this, I chose the KWA USP Compact... it is suppose to be extremely gas efficent. Last time I talked to the guys up at Airsoft Arms (not in Columbus anymore Sad ) they said they got about 75 shots through it before the mag ran out of gas. That is pretty impressive... so for a sniper you could reload the mag a couple of times before worrying about refilling the mag with gas. That could save you some time and possibly keep you alive at the same time. I know they are accurate... I have watched plenty of video's on youtube. Very Happy

I have to be honest though, I think an MP7 or MP5k could also be very useful for close engagements with AEG's... but then you get into the is it a secondary or primary debate. A lot of fields wouldnt care, but some might.
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:31 pm

I like the way the glock works, but the KWA compact is good for not only its accuracy nd gas efficentcy, but also because its smaller than some of the other guns and can be whipped out quicker.
Back to top Go down
stormtrupr
Private
Private
stormtrupr

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:46 am

haha...ok seabass! you keep pushing me to buying new things:) i am still waiting till June or so to buy as I have paintball nationals and things and shouldnt be spending money right now:) though i want to!!! to be honest, seabass has recently suggested/ notified me of the sig 229 and i have to say that is my pick thus far. I love the five seven and like the p99 but they are pretty expensive to where spending that money toward another primary would sound better:)

idk...right now the 229 is the winner...but who knows what i will choose by then:)
Back to top Go down
https://ohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606815017
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting...   This should be interesting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This should be interesting...
Page 1 of 1