Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

General Education: Everyone read this!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Education: Everyone read this! Empty
PostSubject: General Education: Everyone read this!   General Education: Everyone read this! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:42 pm

I posted a "sticky" under General Airsoft Discussion about this, but because stickies are often overlooked, I'm making this thread to ensure you all see it. I'm not asking you to read the entire thing, but please at least skim through it. It's directed towards "newbies," but we all can benefit from it. Even veterans - because now veterans have a place to send newbies who ask the same questions over and over again. And don't feel ashamed if you've made some of the mistakes outlined in it - we all have! Just use the thread to learn from! Let me know your thoughts on it! (either on this thread or the mentioned thread).

Here it is:
https://airsoftforum.darkbb.com/general-airsoft-discussion-f3/to-all-airsofters-general-education-on-the-sport-of-airsoft-t578.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

General Education: Everyone read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Education: Everyone read this!   General Education: Everyone read this! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:08 pm

I'm glad you reposted this. I've refered a few new guys to it.
Back to top Go down

General Education: Everyone read this!
Page 1 of 1