Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Quick Question (changed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

Quick Question (changed) Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question (changed)   Quick Question (changed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:15 pm

I have 2 simple questions I have no clue as to what the answer is.
1: What is the inner barrel length of this http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=25_86_267&products_id=28683 Also, would it fit on a combat machine m4 with no upgrades?
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Quick Question (changed)   Quick Question (changed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Sorry for double post, but for anyone who saw it, 1st question is changed and my second question was answered.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Quick Question (changed)   Quick Question (changed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am

It should be the standard M16 barrel length...which is...509mm. I recommend using a 6.03 tbb.

Pending on what kind of frontset you have on your G&G, if it is free-float there should be no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Quick Question (changed)   Quick Question (changed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:14 pm

I have a normal combat machine nonblowback so would that work? Also, was planning on getting a Prommy 6.03, SCS nub and systema hopup. Since my gun is still front wired, I assume I could get the wires through this thing and put on a PEQ box, right?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Quick Question (changed)   Quick Question (changed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 pm

It should work fine.
Yes, if you do not wire it to the back you will have to get a PEQ box. (i had the same problem recently)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Question (changed)   Quick Question (changed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Question (changed)
Page 1 of 1