Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Which gun should i choose?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

Which gun should i choose? Empty
PostSubject: Which gun should i choose?   Which gun should i choose? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:52 pm

I am considering buying the JG G36c or the JG G3-SG1. so if anyone could give their opinion on wich gun to buy and why to buy it i would greatly appreciate it.

also, i have heard that the JG G36c has a problem with "flier" bbs, is this true?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

PostSubject: Re: Which gun should i choose?   Which gun should i choose? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 pm

I can tell you that i was going to buy the g3. But on reviews on the guns i was told to not to buy the g3 because of the fuse going out.I can tell you that the G36C is a great gun.It is accurate,portable,has a folding stock,and has a great rate of fire.If you need other information,you should contact Admin.Hope that helps!

SniperL96
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Which gun should i choose?   Which gun should i choose? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:50 pm

JG and Echo both have pretty bad wiring, but you should be fine using a quality battery(not the one that comes with the gun). The reason behind this is most of the clone batteries are recharged cells(that's why there free), the recharged batteries seem to be more prone to battery fails and surges. The surges cause the fuse to blow(that's what it's there for).

Whatever style you like more is the style you should choose. I will say that the G36 hop up is amazing(second only to the TM M14 hop in my oppinion).

I would atleast check out the Echo 1 version of this gun. Echo 1 makes a larger version with a bigger barrel too.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Which gun should i choose?   Which gun should i choose? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:25 am

Ditto...

Check out the Echo 1 G36 and stay away from the G3. Much more solid replica and it will treat you well.

The G3 has to much plastic and will have durability issues down the road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which gun should i choose?   Which gun should i choose? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which gun should i choose?
Page 1 of 1