Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%

Go down 
+4
Lone Wolf
M14 double-taps
djstasevich
cha3ka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cha3ka
Private
Private

i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Empty
PostSubject: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 am

Hello.

I have recently discoverd airsoft on youtube and i attamaticly fell in love with it.
My question is this:i live in miami but there is no stores around[real stores]so wat do i do now to get started.
I know online but thats my VERY LAST option.
If anyone lives there or knows there than please tell me how i can get started on airsoft. confused scratch

if this has been posted before then thats my bad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:44 am

Be willing to drive very far to a paintball / airsoft store, or buy you first overpriced gun at dunhams, or breakdown and buy online.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:05 pm

I don't live anywhere near Miami, So I probably can't be ok much help......But, If you need me to, I can reccomend some VERY good online stores, as you will most likely have to resort to them. I will also send you these:

https://airsoftforum.darkbb.com/general-airsoft-discussion-f3/to-all-airsofters-general-education-on-the-sport-of-airsoft-t578.htm

Read through them, lots of good info for beginners, and Veterans alike. I know its long, but I read the entire thing. You can too, I know it will help.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
cha3ka
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:05 pm

that should help thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:05 pm

yea driving all the way up here to airsoftatlanta would be a hike.

Don't fear buying online, alot of the **GOOD** sites allow you to use paypal...but you have to be careful when you are buying some junk websites like HOBBYTRON use falserads and have little experience in retailing airsoft guns.

however im sure M14's post will help you in this area.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:07 am

Just click this and order online... it will be at your house in probably 2 days or less.

www.airsoftatlanta.com

Rather than buying a total piece of junk... this site carries mainly good quality airsoft replica's that will last a while.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:59 am

Well these are some great sites but for someone who is brand new to the sport and might not have any people to even play in miami i would suggest just start off with cheap walmart or sports authority or target might even have some.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:40 am

inferno350z wrote:
Well these are some great sites but for someone who is brand new to the sport and might not have any people to even play in miami i would suggest just start off with cheap walmart or sports authority or target might even have some.

Ok no offense but I wouldn't reccommend these places to my dog , these places take airsoft and twist it into something that it isn't . Airsoft is a great sport and Walmart can be a great airsoft store but not for guns , Co2 , Camo , mask , sure go for it but guns ? No .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Alabama_Sniper wrote:
inferno350z wrote:

Ok no offense but I wouldn't reccommend these places to my dog , these places take airsoft and twist it into something that it isn't . Airsoft is a great sport and Walmart can be a great airsoft store but not for guns , Co2 , Camo , mask , sure go for it but guns ? No .

I agree and disagree with you Alabama. You're absolutely right about the quality of the guns. They do carry quality masks (believe it or not), camo, and Co2, but when it comes to guns they are about as bad as they get. But then again, these stores have no good reason to sell mid to high-end guns (the market is too scarce). I started off with Wal-mart guns, as did many airsofters. There's nothing wrong with it necessarily, just don't expect to be the envy of your friends, to get impressive results or guns that last long, and you will be laughed off the field if you take one to an event. But if you're not sure if airsoft is for you, then go for it. These cheap guns at least give you an idea of what airsoft is like. They're what motivated me to get into airsoft and continually upgrade my arsenal. However, if you're looking for a nice gun - you're very limited and will probably need to order online. That Airsoft Atlanta that Seabass mentioned is a great retailer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%   i need the most help here im completly new 125.5% Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need the most help here im completly new 125.5%
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: