Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video

Go down 
+2
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Empty
PostSubject: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 pm

First miner is on his way up! This is so moving, everyone at the top is singing, the second the rescuer got down to the men, they all went up and hugged him for a good 5 minutes.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/c5n
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 am

I think something like this would be one of the worst situations possible. Trapped underground and the only escape is a little pipe you can hardly fit into.... Good luck to them all
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Yeah when I saw that tube I was like..\"Watch your language\" id be stuck down there for a while lol.

Pretty impressive tho..69 days underground? New world record thats gonna be hard to break lol.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Durkee beat me to it!!! Yes this is an incredible story, I watched up until the third miner came out, then hit the hay. I am watching much much more.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:24 pm

I heard there is a lot of crap going on now, about the wives and mistresses of the miners trying claim workers aid and compensation.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:25 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
I heard there is a lot of crap going on now, about the wives and mistresses of the miners trying claim workers aid and compensation.
HAHAH ya I heard about the mistress one...that SUCKKKSSSSSS...Fox News is having a field day with that one.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:
HAHAH ya I heard about the mistress one...that SUCKKKSSSSSS...Fox News is having a field day with that one.

yup they had to break up a few fights and feuds. holding them back >_<

"hold me back, you better hold me back or imma slap this ho"
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm

2 women held up a picture of the same man one was his lover other was his wife thats gotta be sad
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Wait for real?! That's why the ladies were fighting?!
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:40 pm

i think lol
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:48 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
Wait for real?! That's why the ladies were fighting?!
Yup. I guess the mistress had a little memorial thing on the hill and the wife went up and stomped on it.
The first letter the guy sent out of the mine shaft was to his mistress....not his wife Very Happy

Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Ohhhhh SNAP!! It went feo
Heart-warming to Home-wrecking. tongue
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 am

BET SHE WON'T HIT HER ASS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video   Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chile Mine Rescue, Live streaming video
Page 1 of 1