HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Share | 
 

 Hi I'm David

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Sorry it took me so long... but now I'm introducing my self!! I'm not that great with tactics and all (kinda a noob) so I need your help learning how to become better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 976
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 22
Location : In a hole full of nostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Welcome. We've all been there but being new is usually alot of fun. Looking at oyur sig you have some nice stuff... Nicer then most of what I have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
Welcome. We've all been there but being new is usually alot of fun. Looking at oyur sig you have some nice stuff... Nicer then most of what I have Very Happy

I don't actually have a mpk5... I have to take that off. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 976
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 22
Location : In a hole full of nostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Still I only have one high grade gun myself and my M9 pistol broke... And I don't have a knife lol

G&Gs I heard are nice but my only experience with them was bad...So I am sticking to what I have and maybe making a M21... You have any plans for a load out or have a load out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:27 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
Still I only have one high grade gun myself and my M9 pistol broke... And I don't have a knife lol

G&Gs I heard are nice but my only experience with them was bad...So I am sticking to what I have and maybe making a M21... You have any plans for a load out or have a load out?

Well... thats the problem, I'm not sure what to get for my loadout!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 976
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 22
Location : In a hole full of nostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Have any aims? any look...Camo...any specific military...ask in the clothing section I guess. I could help but that wold be my loadout lol think of what you want then post your idea and people will help find the stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
Have any aims? any look...Camo...any specific military...ask in the clothing section I guess. I could help but that wold be my loadout lol think of what you want then post your idea and people will help find the stuff

I'm also trying to decide what position I am... so its hard to know what I want, go to the tactics thread and mine is the "positions"? One
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 4652
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm

david wrote:
MetallicAirsoft wrote:
Have any aims? any look...Camo...any specific military...ask in the clothing section I guess. I could help but that wold be my loadout lol think of what you want then post your idea and people will help find the stuff

I'm also trying to decide what position I am... so its hard to know what I want, go to the tactics thread and mine is the "positions"? One
This will help you decide on a "position".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
MetallicAirsoft wrote:
Have any aims? any look...Camo...any specific military...ask in the clothing section I guess. I could help but that wold be my loadout lol think of what you want then post your idea and people will help find the stuff

I'm also trying to decide what position I am... so its hard to know what I want, go to the tactics thread and mine is the "positions"? One
This will help you decide on a "position".

Wow man... obviously not EROTIC position, I'm not that sick-minded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M14 double-taps
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 23
Location : St. Louis, MO

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:36 pm

LOL David Durkee was just fooling.
He's pretty much saying that a 'position' or 'label' is not neccesary, and you probably fall into either:
Feild/rifleman
OR
Sniper/DM

_________________
When your Team Leader tells you to bring as much ammo and water as you can carry and an extra grenade launcher, you know you're in for some fun.

BAM BAM BAM BAM....*silence*...."\"Watch your language\", Multi-Cam really does dissapear!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
LOL David Durkee was just fooling.
He's pretty much saying that a 'position' or 'label' is not neccesary, and you probably fall into either:
Feild/rifleman
OR
Sniper/DM

Whats DM stand for? And I like stealth and waiting, but we have enough snipers and I like full auto capabilites, I am good at staying still and am getting a ghille suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 22
Location : Kansas City, MO

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 pm

DM refers to Designated Marksman, which I personally believe suits airsoft much better than "sniper". Hope that helped!
And welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Ksquared wrote:
DM refers to Designated Marksman, which I personally believe suits airsoft much better than "sniper". Hope that helped!
And welcome!

Thanks, but I don't wanna be a sniper cause I we already have enough... is there any stealth unit that isn't a sniper?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 3897
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 21
Location : Ventura County, CA

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:11 am

Recon/Spec ops... but it's pretty much "hey guys let's rush the base" in airsoft, or at least my group's games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Recon/Spec ops... but it's pretty much "hey guys let's rush the base" in airsoft, or at least my group's games.

Oh... Crying or Very sad I was thinking more hiding type thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 3897
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 21
Location : Ventura County, CA

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Ok, then hide. Just play the game how you want to man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 976
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 22
Location : In a hole full of nostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Ya if you want to be a DM be one. If you want to support a DM then do that. You wanna hide behind a tree then do that. You wanna shoot alot of people and get into the action take your gun and charge with you group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 4652
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:39 pm

david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Recon/Spec ops... but it's pretty much "hey guys let's rush the base" in airsoft, or at least my group's games.

Oh... Crying or Very sad I was thinking more hiding type thing
/facepaw

Why spend your time hiding and "stalking around" when you could be running your @ass all over the place getting stuff done and DOING WORK!
DO WORK MUTHATRUCKA!

Your position is "guy with an airsoft gun that shoots other guys with airsoft guns"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Recon/Spec ops... but it's pretty much "hey guys let's rush the base" in airsoft, or at least my group's games.

Oh... Crying or Very sad I was thinking more hiding type thing
/facepaw

Why spend your time hiding and "stalking around" when you could be running your @ass all over the place getting stuff done and DOING WORK!
DO WORK MUTHATRUCKA!

Your position is "guy with an airsoft gun that shoots other guys with airsoft guns"

Cause I hate being in the open, hiding is my thing but I guess I see what your saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1714
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 22
Location : Cheyenne, Wyoming

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Your not really in the open your just saying "Hey here I am, hey look I shot you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 pm

what snosnipe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M14 double-taps
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 23
Location : St. Louis, MO

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:54 pm

I believe your role would be a DM.
You stalk, hide, make longer distance shots, but have/like full auto capabilities.
That's, in a nutshell, a DM

_________________
When your Team Leader tells you to bring as much ammo and water as you can carry and an extra grenade launcher, you know you're in for some fun.

BAM BAM BAM BAM....*silence*...."\"Watch your language\", Multi-Cam really does dissapear!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
I believe your role would be a DM.
You stalk, hide, make longer distance shots, but have/like full auto capabilities.
That's, in a nutshell, a DM

K thanks... does anyone know of any dmr upgrades?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi I'm David
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» grip strength advice..ask david horne any question on grip training....
» David Rudisha breaks 800m World Record
» Rare David Lee Roth Interview 1984
» Where can I buy David Leadbetter training aid in Singapore?
» David Horne's World of Grip website

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: