Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hi I'm David

Go down 
+5
Ksquared
M14 double-taps
Spl. Durkee
MetallicAirsoft
david
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Sorry it took me so long... but now I'm introducing my self!! I'm not that great with tactics and all (kinda a noob) so I need your help learning how to become better.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Welcome. We've all been there but being new is usually alot of fun. Looking at oyur sig you have some nice stuff... Nicer then most of what I have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
Welcome. We've all been there but being new is usually alot of fun. Looking at oyur sig you have some nice stuff... Nicer then most of what I have Very Happy

I don't actually have a mpk5... I have to take that off. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Still I only have one high grade gun myself and my M9 pistol broke... And I don't have a knife lol

G&Gs I heard are nice but my only experience with them was bad...So I am sticking to what I have and maybe making a M21... You have any plans for a load out or have a load out?
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:27 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
Still I only have one high grade gun myself and my M9 pistol broke... And I don't have a knife lol

G&Gs I heard are nice but my only experience with them was bad...So I am sticking to what I have and maybe making a M21... You have any plans for a load out or have a load out?

Well... thats the problem, I'm not sure what to get for my loadout!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Have any aims? any look...Camo...any specific military...ask in the clothing section I guess. I could help but that wold be my loadout lol think of what you want then post your idea and people will help find the stuff
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
Have any aims? any look...Camo...any specific military...ask in the clothing section I guess. I could help but that wold be my loadout lol think of what you want then post your idea and people will help find the stuff

I'm also trying to decide what position I am... so its hard to know what I want, go to the tactics thread and mine is the "positions"? One
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm

david wrote:
MetallicAirsoft wrote:

I'm also trying to decide what position I am... so its hard to know what I want, go to the tactics thread and mine is the "positions"? One
This will help you decide on a "position".
Hi I'm David Kama_sutra2
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
MetallicAirsoft wrote:

This will help you decide on a "position".
Hi I'm David Kama_sutra2

Wow man... obviously not EROTIC position, I'm not that sick-minded
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:36 pm

LOL David Durkee was just fooling.
He's pretty much saying that a 'position' or 'label' is not neccesary, and you probably fall into either:
Feild/rifleman
OR
Sniper/DM
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
LOL David Durkee was just fooling.
He's pretty much saying that a 'position' or 'label' is not neccesary, and you probably fall into either:
Feild/rifleman
OR
Sniper/DM

Whats DM stand for? And I like stealth and waiting, but we have enough snipers and I like full auto capabilites, I am good at staying still and am getting a ghille suit.
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 pm

DM refers to Designated Marksman, which I personally believe suits airsoft much better than "sniper". Hope that helped!
And welcome!
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Ksquared wrote:
DM refers to Designated Marksman, which I personally believe suits airsoft much better than "sniper". Hope that helped!
And welcome!

Thanks, but I don't wanna be a sniper cause I we already have enough... is there any stealth unit that isn't a sniper?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:11 am

Recon/Spec ops... but it's pretty much "hey guys let's rush the base" in airsoft, or at least my group's games.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Recon/Spec ops... but it's pretty much "hey guys let's rush the base" in airsoft, or at least my group's games.

Oh... Crying or Very sad I was thinking more hiding type thing
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Ok, then hide. Just play the game how you want to man.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Ya if you want to be a DM be one. If you want to support a DM then do that. You wanna hide behind a tree then do that. You wanna shoot alot of people and get into the action take your gun and charge with you group.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:39 pm

david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

/facepaw

Why spend your time hiding and "stalking around" when you could be running your @ass all over the place getting stuff done and DOING WORK!
DO WORK MUTHATRUCKA!

Your position is "guy with an airsoft gun that shoots other guys with airsoft guns"
Hi I'm David 67-00,Kooky-35
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

/facepaw

Why spend your time hiding and "stalking around" when you could be running your @ass all over the place getting stuff done and DOING WORK!
DO WORK MUTHATRUCKA!

Your position is "guy with an airsoft gun that shoots other guys with airsoft guns"
Hi I'm David 67-00,Kooky-35

Cause I hate being in the open, hiding is my thing but I guess I see what your saying.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Your not really in the open your just saying "Hey here I am, hey look I shot you"
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
the game
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 pm

what snosnipe?
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:54 pm

I believe your role would be a DM.
You stalk, hide, make longer distance shots, but have/like full auto capabilities.
That's, in a nutshell, a DM
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
david
Major
Major
david

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
I believe your role would be a DM.
You stalk, hide, make longer distance shots, but have/like full auto capabilities.
That's, in a nutshell, a DM

K thanks... does anyone know of any dmr upgrades?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm David   Hi I'm David Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm David
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: