HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Share | 

JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
75thRangerxx
Private
Private

PostSubject: JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!   Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello there, my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks so i decided to get my second AEG. Don't get me wrong, i love my CYMA m14, but I want some variety. The two guns i have settled on is the Combat Machine blowback m4 and the JG G36C. I have heard great things about both, but I would like to know how these two compare against each other. So i am basically asking which one is better to compete with the big boys and which one is better stock, because I will be keeping it stock for a while and also which gun will last me longer.. Also which one is more accurate, as i have heard that G&G took away tightbore's from the newer CM's. Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Personally i'd take the CM since it's made by G&G and has better internals. JG's G36 is one of the rare guns they make that is actually ok. But, i've shot and used both and i thought the CM performed much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvaa.webs.com
75thRangerxx
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Thanks Iliveforthis, i think I will be going with the combat machine, but do the newer ones come with a tightbore?if not then that's really the only thing i will upgrade. Thank you, even in my past posts, you have been very helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:26 am

No problem. Very Happy

I'm not sure if the new ones come with a TBB or not, the older models did i believe but i can't find any info on G&G's site that lists barrel diameter for any of them. I would try and email either G&G about it or ASGI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvaa.webs.com
alexkmmll
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:22 am

NO!!! GO WITH ECHO ! G36c VERSION X!!!! DO IT!
(I have one. I love it to death!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Griffin
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:30 am

Go for the G&G. Much better quality internally and externally.

G&G Plastica's come with a tight bore, G&G Combat Machines don't.

-Griffin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!   

Back to top Go down

JG G36C vs Combat Machine Blowback please reply soon!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1