Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

m4 s-system (which company is better)

Go down 
+5
Silent_50._Cal
Lone Wolf
Admin
Alabama_Sniper
USAirsofter36
9 posters
AuthorMessage
USAirsofter36
Private
Private
USAirsofter36

m4 s-system (which company is better) Empty
PostSubject: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 pm

I'm looking to buy a new gun. I personally like the look of the m4 s-system (Which is better Double Eagle, JG, Echo1, Well, Cyma, CyberGun) and g36's but I'm not limiting it just to them.
I'm looking for one that's accurace, durable and shoots in the high 300s. My price range is up too $150
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:44 pm

AR-15's are great guns put a red dot scope on them and boom , for sub-machine gun I would go with the Galaxy MP-5 K .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:02 am

M4 S-System

Double Eagle - Heck NO
JG - Yes
Echo 1 - Definitely Yes
Well - NOO
Cyma/Cybergun - Absolutely NOT

JG and Echo 1 are the only manufacturers (re-branders Smile) that meet your criteria. Go with Echo 1 - you can't go wrong with them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Admin wrote:
M4 S-System

Double Eagle - Heck NO
JG - Yes
Echo 1 - Definitely Yes
Well - NOO
Cyma/Cybergun - Absolutely NOT

JG and Echo 1 are the only manufacturers (re-branders Smile) that meet your criteria. Go with Echo 1 - you can't go wrong with them!

Im going to have to go ahead and disagree. CYMA is beginning to actually be a good starter company. Though they are still likely for prob.s so i would not buy this gun if you only have little exp.

I know a airsmith who is getting 400 FPS and 21 RPS on a CYMA. still using most of the original stock parts. Its amazing, ill see if i can grab a link to his video.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Silent_50._Cal
Private
Private
Silent_50._Cal

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:43 am

How about this one? A&K M4 s-system:

http://www.floridaairsoft.com/reviews/ak_m4s/
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:00 am

Have to agree with Admin on this one,

Echo 1 all the way !!

CYMA is getting there, but the still have to many issues with Quality control, itīs more of a hit or miss with them right now, but in time I think that they will be right up there.
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:32 am

evike.com sells pre-upgraded JG M4 S-systems and they are really nice shooting high FPS.
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:04 pm

definaly don't go with a double eagle or CYMA... but Admin is right on
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:46 pm

JG all the way. The E1 M4 series are rebrands of JG so you can't go wrong with them either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: m4 s-system (which company is better)   m4 s-system (which company is better) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

m4 s-system (which company is better)
Page 1 of 1