Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

JG Bar 10...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

JG Bar 10... Empty
PostSubject: JG Bar 10...   JG Bar 10... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:17 am

I have been thinking about getting a JG Bar 10 to have as a reliable backup and something fun to use at practice's to get a new perspective on the game. I have read about the mods you can perform to increase velocity and range without spending hardly any money. My question is, how good is this replica once it is shooting 500-600fps? Is it going to be comparable to upgraded CA M24's, TM VSR10's, etc... I am mainly concerned with accuracy/ range/ and reliability (with mods - 500-600fps). Also, I have read they are compatible with TM VSR parts, do they except all VSR parts or just some?

Would I be better off to just buy the more expensive TM VSR10 or CA M24 instead?

Any information you can give me on it I would appreciate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

JG Bar 10... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10...   JG Bar 10... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:44 am

I think the JG bar 10 would be great for you because:

1) You would have fun upgrading it.
2) You aren't a sniper, so you wouldn't want to put too much money into something just for fun.
3) It's pretty much the best clone gun on the market.
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

JG Bar 10... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10...   JG Bar 10... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 pm

So far, I am agreeing with you on that Sentinel. After seeing my friends CA M24, I thought to myself, it would be wise to have a spring powered rifle as a backup because when the AEG runs out of battery I will be left out of the game. That and I think it would be fun to atleast try being a sniper with a bolt action... think it would be pretty hard against AEG's. I also want to have a reason to whip out the M9. Very Happy

I think in a week or so I will probably order one with the scope package and do the "free" mods that Fox wrote about on here (other than the washer mod). Very Happy I want a cheap replica that shoots 500fps! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Bravo78
Corporal
Corporal
Bravo78

JG Bar 10... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10...   JG Bar 10... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Go for it. It's reliable, and lasts long. I've heard lots of good things about.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

JG Bar 10... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10...   JG Bar 10... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Ummm... Bravo, this post was made over a year ago. Seabass already has it and and upgraded it to a monster. Sorry, but you found this post a little late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JG Bar 10... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10...   JG Bar 10... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JG Bar 10...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Weapons :: Springer Discussions-
Jump to: