Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hilarity. It will ensue.

Go down 
+9
NoNeed2Hate
Creed769
Breckton
M14 double-taps
alexkmmll
DrummerBoyz95
A. sniper
gentry
Spl. Durkee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilarity. It will ensue.    Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 pm

my redneck friend once used his teeth to get a rock out that was stuck in the mouth of a waterbottle. as in, STUCK. lol! it was pretty funny.

one time at newyears celebration I was trying to light a firework as part of the finally and couldn't get the lighter to light. I had about fifty different fireworks going off just to the left of me and red hot pieces of firework landing on me. after everything died down I finally managed to get mine lit, but by that time, it seemed pretty pathetic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Hilarity. It will ensue.    Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 am

Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Hilarity. It will ensue.    Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Hahaha, just listened to his CD last night, Slob Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Hilarity. It will ensue.    Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Hilarity. It will ensue.    Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
http://chrisdadurkee.tumblr.com/post/2433959021/carlovely-dino-club-young-and-divine-"Watch your language"?ref=nf

Listen to that. xD I lol'd.

Haha that was pretty good, although the link doesnt work, I just went onto your page and found it.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Hilarity. It will ensue.    Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:08 am

alexkmmll wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
http://chrisdadurkee.tumblr.com/post/2433959021/carlovely-dino-club-young-and-divine-"Watch your language"?ref=nf

Listen to that. xD I lol'd.

Haha that was pretty good, although the link doesnt work, I just went onto your page and found it.
Fak, ya the forum's filter blocked "Don't use the Lord's name in vain." in the url xD
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Hilarity. It will ensue.    Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:52 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
And. Hey! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Love you Snosnipe Very Happy
<3

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Quote :
your stupid
Trololololol...
NEIN! must not be a direct quote, i always catch myself when i make that mistake. but i will still punish myself for the possibility of truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilarity. It will ensue.    Hilarity. It will ensue.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilarity. It will ensue.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: