Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Best Online Retailer?

Go down 
+5
sticks.13
ard777
airsoft22595
Alabama_Sniper
Cyanide Cloud
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyanide Cloud
Private
Private

Best Online Retailer? Empty
PostSubject: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:15 am

Well... What is the best online retailer for airsoft guns? I am looking for one with good prices, good selection and good service. Please help! I have found this site called "Airsplat.com". They have good prices and a good selection, but i have heard so many bad things about them, I am hesitant to buy from them. Any help appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:56 am

Airsplat ? No , I wouldn't reccommend them I bought an airsoft gun from them one time and the very next few weeks it broke I don't use them any more becuase of that and many have , customer service is terrible , and although it can be a good airsoft store , bb's and such , don't buy your first airsoft gun there , trust me .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:13 pm

yeah ive owned one gun from them which was a jg gb or whatever it is and ive had it since febuary until like i think june/july it broke three times and the tech at aex said it was a peice of crud..i agreed with him...most of my friends hate them too
Back to top Go down
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:33 pm

First of all, i think this topic should be moved. But don't believe me on everything. Wink I do not have any experience with airsplat, but from everything i have ever heard, they don't have great service. I would probably go with another site, even if it costs a little more.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Moved and I'm going to change the Title to reflect the actual question.

Personally I try to get everything from: http://airsoftsmith.com/

Their retail store is like 4mins away from me so that's a plus. I also think its good to support local stores.

sticks

[EDIT]I fail, i forgot to change the name before I moved so If any level 2 mod or ADMIN would like to change the name... go ahead[end FAIL/EDIT]

Last edited by sticks.13 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:05 pm

evike has been wonderful for me.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
shepherd
Private
Private
shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:36 pm

I'd go for Airsoft Extreme, or Airsoft Gi.
I got my first gun, and ECHO 1 G36C from Airsoft GI.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:01 pm

two words: Airsoft Extreme. I ordered a Luger there (It was cheaper than any other site) and on the first day I had it, I critically damged it, the gun was broken. It was COMPLETELY my fault, not the companys. And not only did they help pay for shipping it there, but they FIXED IT FOR FREE. they gave me almost an entire new Luger, I can tell what parts they replaced. Great store, AWESOME customer service, and a good selection/prices to boot. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:11 pm

I agree they are definatley the best to reccommend to anyone .
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:14 pm

yeha i live near aex and they r very nice and helpful to everyone sure there guns get expensive but good quality
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:55 am

Only with with AEX is they don't carry echo1 ..however their other products are excellent and their customer service prompt and they seem to know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Online Retailer?   Best Online Retailer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Online Retailer?
Page 1 of 1