Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What gun should i buy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
t90rules
Private
Private

What gun should i buy Empty
PostSubject: What gun should i buy   What gun should i buy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:25 am

i started airsoft, and bought AIM M4A1 but im not very happy with it because it is not accurate and the bullet speed is 95 ms what would be the best gun that i would get like with 200 €
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: What gun should i buy   What gun should i buy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:34 pm

sometimes at big five they have the m1a1 thompson on sale and 5 of my friends own it..i think its a great gun for 150 on sale..Smile
Back to top Go down
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

PostSubject: Re: What gun should i buy   What gun should i buy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:07 pm

You can get a wide range of Toyko Marui guns for $284.99 U.S. dollars.(Which is approximately equal to 200 €)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What gun should i buy   What gun should i buy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:26 pm

You have lots of options, but it'd be best if you gave us some ideas of what you're looking for. A sniper rifle, DMR, mid-range, or CQB rifle?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gun should i buy   What gun should i buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gun should i buy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: