Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

dm loadout (maybe)

Go down 
+2
DrummerBoyz95
A. sniper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:12 pm

okay, my sniper replica is broken at the moment and no one seems to have a trigger that I can afford in stock right now. I am getting rather tired of borrowing friends' guns everytime we play lately so if the new trigger can't be aquired soon I'm going to begin working on a dm loadout. here are the items I have chosen so far:
for a gun platform either
this
or (and I'm leaning more toward this one)
this
in way of a sidearm I really want a WE high capa (the silver dragon version)
upgrades for the m4 include:
prometheus tbb
9.6v battery
metal hop up unit
black flash hider and barell extension
red/green crosshair scope
and
ten midcap mags
another item I would like:
smart charger

if anyone has anything to add to this list or any comments on my items of choice, please voice your opinion here. this is my first attempt at a dm loadout and I could use some advice. not sure what to do for a vest, so suggestions (and links) are welcome.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:02 pm

M4 DMR

Get an M16 at least.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm

agree with drummer. m4 does not equal dmr.

you'll just have a dmr loadout in name only.

try to get an m16 or an sr25
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 pm

perhaps something more along the lines of this then? same scope as above, longer barell, and a barell extension that will fit an m16 (would the one above fit it?). I would get some m16 midcaps and a 9.6v battery. I still need suggestions for other gear.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Just FYI on the scope
1. It's has no zoom
2. The real one (Trijicon ACOG 4x) is used on infantry rifles, not marksman rifles

And eh.. it's a JG. Be careful or take another route. In my opinion you don't really need to add a "suppressor" to a 40 inch rifle, for airsoft anyways. Not even to hide the excess inner barrel length; an M16 length tightbore will do just fine.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:36 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Just FYI on the scope
1. It's has no zoom
2. The real one (Trijicon ACOG 4x) is used on infantry rifles, not marksman rifles

And eh.. it's a JG. Be careful or take another route. In my opinion you don't really need to add a "suppressor" to a 40 inch rifle, for airsoft anyways. Not even to hide the excess inner barrel length; an M16 length tightbore will do just fine.
yeah, I'm gonna try to find something other than a jg, but as for the gun itself that's kinda the style I would get. and I'm probly not gonna get a barell extension, just a black flash hider cause I can't stand getting spotted cause of the orange.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm

@ A. Sniper SENSE WHEN ARE YOU MADE OF MONEY!?!? You do realize that all of that coasts over $620 right?
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Breckton wrote:
@ A. Sniper SENSE WHEN ARE YOU MADE OF MONEY!?!? You do realize that all of that coasts over $620 right?
si (with an accent Laughing ) senor I do. but I am planning to get all of this over time, not all at once. plus, you remember all those old pokemon cards right? add that to christmas money and eventually money from mowing and you have over $600. Razz
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 am

Yeah, you're clogging our forum.
Did a little cleaning up, thanks Drum
- DT
Smile
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Here comes 4chan...
And I'm going to back up Creed's suggestion of the CYMA M14, it's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dm loadout (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dm loadout (maybe)   dm loadout (maybe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dm loadout (maybe)
Page 1 of 1