Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

neat PMC airsoft scenario

Go down 
+4
alexkmmll
Warsawwarrior9
Spl. Durkee
white wolf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

neat PMC airsoft scenario Empty
PostSubject: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm

anyone else find this neat?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Meh, kinda sloppy but idunno. Interesting that they got that many extras.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm lost, why were there so many scenes of her shooting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 pm

they trucked in 10 or some different teams.
I want to be a part of that one... who has a time machine?
and yes it is true that they should have found the gun, with all the searches and such...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Warsawwarrior9 wrote:
Must've redone the scenario multiple times or sumtin.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Warsawwarrior9 wrote:
They did the scenario with ten different teams. Each video of her shooting was a different team reacting.
I noticed some were very good, and in the first one one of the guys was already on top of her before she even let off the first shot. Of course, others were much much worse...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:12 pm

LOL the guy at the beginning explaining the "mission" was really annoying. Wanted to pull his down syndrome vocal chords out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 pm

I gotcha now, I was wondering... The one time the chick got two shots off right in his chest haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm

On a scale of 1 to 10 that was solid 10 on the suck level, stupid and very pointless. I mean they just had to deal with one shooter and it couldn't of been made any clearer who that was if you taped a big blinking neon sign to her.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Murdering babies is wrong! So I'll murder you!

Sheep.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 pm

(just keep it below flame war!)

It may have been obvious, but what about the 'non combatants' two feet away from her? It was obvious that she had the gun of the group though Neutral
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Collateral damage.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:22 am

That whole thing is pretty pointless. I don't want my airsoft to be some playtime huffy puffy body guard crap. No fun when it's scripted. They obviously knew someone was going to pull a gun, they wouldn't be there otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

Even for a scripted event...it was poorly executed.
It's cool idea..but sometimes the "cool" things aren't practical for airsoft purposes (see: Lylax Zero Trigger).

People don't realize that while airsoft is extremely close to "real world" combat...it is not a perfect simulation and never will be.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 am

He's right. I think this scenario would have been much cooler in say, a wooded area. The mission was to protect a governor and his convoy, and then terrorists attack, etc etc. But one woman isn't very exciting haha
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:24 am

annother one to flame?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 pm

LOL that one was better...but I couldn't stop laughing cuz the guy in the beginning had a pink pen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Even for a scripted event...it was poorly executed.
It's cool idea..but sometimes the "cool" things aren't practical for airsoft purposes (see: Lylax Zero Trigger).

If you paid attention you would see that I have told you the practical purposes of that trigger.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes, practical for a Real Steel weapon, but not for an airsoft springer where the wind and tempurature are going to matter a lot more then weather or not you 'sqeeze or pull the trigger'... that was pretty much a huge waste of money on your part.
I have to say that first entry was the worst I have ever seen. The whole scenario was whack. There was a whole wall of windows yet they decided to go through the door? That was just a fail..
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
Yes, practical for a Real Steel weapon, but not for an airsoft springer where the wind and tempurature are going to matter a lot more then weather or not you 'sqeeze or pull the trigger'... that was pretty much a huge waste of money on your part.
A. sniper wrote:
I speak from experience when I say that there is a noticable difference between squeezing and jerking
read before you speak
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:26 pm

A. sniper wrote:
alexkmmll wrote:
A. sniper wrote:
I speak from experience when I say that there is a noticable difference between squeezing and jerking
read before you speak
Well if that was the reasoning behind it...to simulate a "squeeze" over a "jerk"...isn't it just a crutch for poor marksmanship on the shooter's part? Squeezing the trigger doesn't require $100 of upgrades. In fact it's very inexpensive, just bend your finger slowly...well, it's free I guess (unless under some weird cirumstance where you're a robot and you have to pay for new finger manipulation software to make your squeeze less of a jerk.). Buy hey Very Happy It's your cash, I admire that you can stand by your purchases through thick and thin.

Let the off-topic flame war....BEEEEGIIIN!!!
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 am

I agree with durkee on that one man, I mean its your money, you can spend it where you want hahaha (But seriously, invest in a quality AEG, otherwise you'll end up like drummer, with his little springer shotty... poor boy.)
So, with that said, lets get this topic, back on topic!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:15 am

alexkmmll wrote:
I agree with durkee on that one man, I mean its your money, you can spend it where you want hahaha (But seriously, invest in a quality AEG, otherwise you'll end up like drummer, with his little springer shotty... poor boy.)
Hey don't knock it til you try it xD

I don't get out for airsoft enough to buy a new gun or fix my current one. When I do, my team has an upgraded Marui XM177 or A&K LR-300 for loan sooo... yeah
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
A. sniper wrote:
alexkmmll wrote:
A. sniper wrote:
read before you speak
Well if that was the reasoning behind it...to simulate a "squeeze" over a "jerk"...isn't it just a crutch for poor marksmanship on the shooter's part? Squeezing the trigger doesn't require $100 of upgrades. In fact it's very inexpensive, just bend your finger slowly...well, it's free I guess (unless under some weird cirumstance where you're a robot and you have to pay for new finger manipulation software to make your squeeze less of a jerk.). Buy hey Very Happy It's your cash, I admire that you can stand by your purchases through thick and thin.

Let the off-topic flame war....BEEEEGIIIN!!!
oh my freakin gosh!!!! have you ever shot a sniper replica with a stock trigger?! it takes more pressure than you might think to squeeze. if an item makes it easier to squeeze hence upping your accuracy, that would be a good purchase. also, I need a trigger that won't break under pressure. have you not been reading my posts or are you too ignorant to understand them?!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: neat PMC airsoft scenario   neat PMC airsoft scenario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

neat PMC airsoft scenario
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next