Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Douches

Go down 
+5
gentry
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Ksquared
iliveforthis99
DrummerBoyz95
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Guh... sick of the people I airsoft with. And if I want to play airsoft, I have to play with them since no other groups in my county exist. There was a few individual teams, and they all decided to come together as one umbrella group. The leaders from the shittiest team took charge and automatically felt they needed to be on top. They banned a fat guy from the group and website for shooting another guy in the back with a stock JG M4 while he was waiting to be the test subject of an upgraded KJW M700 running on C02.

This is from a thread in our community forum.

Tactical Training wrote:

Guy
"This is early planning, Depending on what that weekends matches are posted we will take the other day for Tactical training. The training will be at *********, and be starting at 1030 at the tree.

Same thing as before, bring your gear, water, and food if Needed.

(2 days later)
Plz sign up guys, I know there are about 6-8 people who were interested. And I will make the official date based off of any planned game days, so not cutting out the game time."

----
Me
Why can't we just practice tactics WHILE we're playing a regular game of airsoft scratch

----
Admin
because 5 seconds in people forget and do their own thing.

----
Second admin
yeah. Real tactical training doesnt work on the fly cause once ONE round shoots off everyone scatters and doesnt fight the right way.

----
Me
Yeah ok Neutral

----
Admin
instead of being a douche, either shut the fcuk up or be positive. i don't need your opinion on every thread and it doesnt need to be cynical everytime.

----
Guy 2
Haha. I concur.

----
Me
Yeah ok Neutral

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
</rant>
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Well they're right about the tactics part.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Not really. The only ones who pussy out and "scatter" are the kids on the admins' team. Seriously, their whole team just camps in the bushes until everyone else is tired from playing and then they go in and hose everything down. The other teams work together.

Last edited by DrummerBoyz95 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Wow... using other people as test subjects for upgraded guns and then banning the guy because he didn't want to be shot? Not gonna lie that is pretty demented. Definitely sounds like you need a new group of people to AS with... I hope the best to you in finding a group of non douchey airsofters!
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm

In Arkansas, we used to (and still do from time to time) beat the \&quot;Watch your language\&quot; out of people like that...
Well, at least, if they refused to leave the field! Happens more than you would think (luckily).
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Well then I wish I was in Arkansas...
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 pm

i would like to know is the forum runned by kids?
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 am

No, the admins are in their 20s. The few team members they have left are under 16
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:57 pm

I will come up there and beat there a$$es for you drummer, I'm only 3 hours away Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:59 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
I will come up there and beat there a$$es for you drummer, I'm only 3 hours away Very Happy Very Happy
30 minutes away...an I gotz biggah gunz!

That's seriously way out of line. I would separate yourself from those idiots. There are plenty of other groups in your area.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

That's seriously way out of line. I would separate yourself from those idiots. There are plenty of other groups in your area.

Indeed durkee.

Drummer you live in the LA area, there are seriously TONS of groups and fields to play at there
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:05 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

Indeed durkee.

Drummer you live in the LA area, there are seriously TONS of groups and fields to play at there
No doubt. LA is a growing airsoft community. But, unfortunately THOSE are the kinds of people that make up the majority of our humble sport...so you will have a tough time finding people that you enjoy playing with, have the same mindset as you, and have similar feelings about what airsoft really is. But they are out there, just as pissed off as you are.

Best way to find these groups are to make yourself a regular at local fields. If you got to a field for a while and find that the players generally are not your ideal airsofters...move to the next field. It's taken me years to find a group that I enjoy playing with.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Guh... sick of the people I airsoft with. And if I want to play airsoft, I have to play with them since no other groups in my county exist. There was a few individual teams, and they all decided to come together as one umbrella group. The leaders from the shittiest team took charge and automatically felt they needed to be on top. They banned a fat guy from the group and website for shooting another guy in the back with a stock JG M4 while he was waiting to be the test subject of an upgraded KJW M700 running on C02.

Tactical Training wrote:

Guy
"This is early planning, Depending on what that weekends matches are posted we will take the other day for Tactical training. The training will be at *********, and be starting at 1030 at the tree.

(2 days later)
Plz sign up guys, I know there are about 6-8 people who were interested. And I will make the official date based off of any planned game days, so not cutting out the game time."

----
Me
Why can't we just practice tactics WHILE we're playing a regular game of airsoft scratch

----
Admin

----
Second admin
yeah. Real tactical training doesnt work on the fly cause once ONE round shoots off everyone scatters and doesnt fight the right way.

----
Me
Yeah ok Neutral

----
Admin
instead of being a douche, either shut the fcuk up or be positive. i don't need your opinion on every thread and it doesnt need to be cynical everytime.

----
Guy 2
Haha. I concur.

----
Me
Yeah ok Neutral

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I say just leave. find some other people. maybe some of the people from the other teams that combined with this one want to leave as well. btw, I like your last two responses. very articulate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Minimalist77
Private
Private
Minimalist77

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:15 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

Tactical Training wrote:

Guy

(2 days later)

----
Me

----
Admin

----
Second admin

----
Me
Yeah ok Neutral

----
Admin

----
Guy 2
Haha. I concur.

----
Me
Yeah ok Neutral

</rant>
lol you have serious self control i would have started out an unnecesary long drawn out flame war and then beat them. Then laugh and start going to a new field jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Douches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douches   Douches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Douches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: