Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

[Southern] California CQB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

[Southern] California CQB Empty
PostSubject: [Southern] California CQB   [Southern] California CQB Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 pm

What decent fields do we have left for indoor/outdoor close quarters?

Thankies Very Happy

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: [Southern] California CQB   [Southern] California CQB Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:30 am

Tac City is the only indoor one I know of, but there's Warped Ops (not really CQB but good), Desert Fox (closing), Code Red
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: [Southern] California CQB   [Southern] California CQB Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 am

Worse than I thought.

California is really going downhill fast.
Tac City lost all my respect. It's basically 99% backyard brats with LPAEGs and one or two people that actually know what they're doing. It's a clusterf*ck of crappy airsoft.

Warped looks interesting...but Castaic! Man that's a helluva drive for me.
Desert Fox is closing...that's suckish as heck. I hear they're opening a new field in it's place at a different location, though.

As for Code Red...I wonder if I'll even be aloud back with all the crap I talked about their fields Very Happy Probably not. Oh well, it's their loss hahaha. (It's still crap, btw).
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: [Southern] California CQB   [Southern] California CQB Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:55 am

Yeah airsoft is a dying light for me.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: [Southern] California CQB   [Southern] California CQB Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Yeah airsoft is a dying light for me.
I feel ya. It's gotten to a point where I've come from owning 4-6 airsoft replicas and traveling to different states to play...down to the 0 (one in the mail) that I own now.
The entire game has become a little watered down with the slow introduction of all these Call of Duty fanboys and corporate bigwigs.

These people seem to know very little about honor or respect...two important, if not most important, aspects of the game.
It's not just the kids, though. It's these 20-something frat boys that think airsoft is even remotely like paintball.

Where am I at now? Well I guess it's back to outlaw airsofting or just using airsoft as a RS training aid. If the community wont provide me decent fields with reasonable pricing and good player-base, more and more of the core players are going to turn to illegal means of playing or leave the sport entirely at a time when their leadership is most needed to provide role models for our growing community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Southern] California CQB   [Southern] California CQB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Southern] California CQB
Page 1 of 1